Complaint Review: Sole Clinics

156 West 22nd
    Carson, California
    USA

Sole Clinics ruined my shoes Carson California

I sent Sole Clinics a pair of 2013 Air Jordan XI low tops (all white with the red bottom). I asked if they could dye the upper part black, and the mud guard black as well (therefore leaving only the patent leather, white).  They assured they could do the job and that it would take 3 weeks.

2 MONTHS LATER, I got my shoes back- the black upper was faded (it was a faded black color), and the black dye had bled onto the white patent leather, making it yellow.

I contacted the owner of Sole Clinics, who barely apologized and didnt offer a refund until I mentioned posting the pictures online.  So I got my money back....but lost a pair of never-before-worn Jordans.  The value of the shoes is absolutely zero, and Id be embarassed to wear these.  He should have offered to do something to replace the shoes I lost.

I HIGHLY recommend you think twice before trusting all those pretty pictures on the Sole Clinics website or their Instagram!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sole-clinics/carson-california-90745/sole-clinics-ruined-my-shoes-carson-california-1148618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content