Complaint Review: Sole Clinics

156 W222 ST, CARSON CA
    , Select State/Province
    USA

Sole Clinics EJ FERRER RIPPED OFF EXPENSIVE SNEAKERS AND CASH CARSON NATIONWIDE

On June 27TH, 2013 my son shipped an expensive pair of Air Jordan Sneakers and $200 cash via PayPal to Sole Clinics c/o EJ Ferrer based in Carson California. I warned my son in advance about this guy as it just didn't feel right but he insisted so I begrudgingly went along with it. After several months of silence, my son started to contact this fellow. He did return phone calls and promised his shoes would be shipped soon.

Then in early December I spoke to this fellow myself. He said that there was a problem with the replacement soles and that he had just rectified it. He promised shipment the very next day. One month past, there were no sneakers to be found and I was at the end of my rope. He called my son back, he handed me the phone and I absolutely roasted this guy. To his credit he stood there and took it. [continued below]....

..... He stated there was a shipping error and he had to reship them. That was January 2nd. As of today, January 12th we still have not received the sneakers back. I can only surmise that this fellow sold the sneakers, pocked the proceeds and also kept the $200 cash fee that was to pay for the repair. Bottom line my son is out a total of $435.00.

At little advice...Don't walk, run away from this guy. He is a smooth talking con artist and two bit thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2014 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sole-clinics/select-stateprovince/sole-clinics-ej-ferrer-ripped-off-expensive-sneakers-and-cash-carson-nationwide-1114956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content