Report: #1020260

• SOLIS PRODUCTIONS
    11072 Ledgement Lane
    Windemere, Florida
    United States of America

SOLIS PRODUCTIONS Solis Pro, Eddie Solis SCAM, Fraud, Pay $1,000 UP FRONT for DJ Services Windemere, Florida

I am very sad to say that I too have been taken advantage of in this scam. When I first spoke with Eddie Solis, he seemed like a great guy and kept giving me all kinds of deals but if we paid in full $1,000 everything I wanted would be included.
He asked us to deposit it into his wells fargo account after we signed the contract and everything. I had e-mailed him twice after that. The second time he finally got back to me saying that he was having family problems but that I shouldn't worry. Months went by and I tried contacting him several times. No response. I called and e-mailed a lot again and still nothing. Last week, February 21st 2013 my Fiance' went onto wedding wire only to discover that this guy went bankrupt and that he has been stealing SEVERAL people's money.
My wedding is 03-23-13 so at this point I had only 29 days until my wedding and I find this out. I e-mailed him again asking him to come clean with me and still he didn't contact me. I am so upset to think we gave him $1,000 of our hard earned money and now i'm having to look for another DJ and pay additionally to the $1,000 we already paid! I am so upset. Someone help me!

-Krista

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/solis-productions/windemere-florida-/solis-productions-solis-pro-eddie-solis-scam-fraud-pay-1000-up-front-for-dj-services-1020260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content