Complaint Review: Sona MedSpa Sacramento

• Reported By: Sacramento California
  • Sona MedSpa Sacramento
    1860 Howe Ave # 230
    Sacramento, California

Sona MedSpa Sacramento I paid almost $4000 for laser hair and pixel treatments. I received only 5 treatments out of the 19 total!!! Sacramento California

I received a call on November 20th and the message says that they canceled the rest of my appointments through May 2008. I still have a total 14 treatments left.

I paid in advance and I was to receive 6 treatments of laser hair removal on both my entire face and underarms, and also 5 treatments of pixel. I have only received 2 laser hair and 3 pixel treatments, also two acne facials.

I went at the branch on Howe Ave the next morning and the sign says they are CLOSED for reorganization. On the voicemail, there was no mention of rescheduling my appointments, transferring my services to another branch or even a partial refund.

Kathy
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sona-medspa-sacramento/sacramento-california-95825/sona-medspa-sacramento-i-paid-almost-4000-for-laser-hair-and-pixel-treatments-i-received-286669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content