Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, October 29, 2014

• Reported By: Erik — Houston Texas
Sonavil Tinnitus Relief
Internet USA

Sonavil Tinnitus Relief Scam Sonavil on Amazon.com by Brandzilla Made My Ear Ringing 10x Worse! Ignored Requests For Help And Refund Multiple Times. Internet

I used Sonavil which is supposed to be a tinnitus relief treatment. It made the ringing in my ears SO MUCH WORSE within days. I tried to contact the company to get help and never heard a response. I demanded a refund and they still ignored me.

They are a Scam company, with no customer service, and a product that makes tinnitus worse. Stay Away! Also I'm pretty sure that all of the positive reviews on Amazon.com are all fake. They all purchase the same products, all of which are sold by the same company. Buyer Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2014 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sonavil-tinnitus-relief/internet/sonavil-tinnitus-relief-scam-sonavil-on-amazoncom-by-brandzilla-made-my-ear-ringing-10x-1185746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonavil Tinnitus Relief