Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2016

• Reported By: Jimmy Finesse — Victoria Other Seychelles
sonic electronix
Sonic Electronix Returns Dept Internet USA

sonic electronix not deliver item i paid for 10645 Freeport Dr, Louisville, Kentucky 40258 Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

i paid for an audio car battery on 05/28/16 and to date i have not recieve it. This company has been messing me about ever since.

The issue is that they gave me a tracking number from USPS - CJ512123059US. Upon tracking my item it only reached UK and never arrived in my country Seychelles. It is to note on a few occassions when i ordered from them i get issues with delay in delivery. Now after 3 weeks i opened a case with them for my item. i did all the procedure they asked and wanted them to re-send. Before ordering this audio battery i checked with the customs and post office of my country to ensure that the product is allowed. i was told that the product is allowed in Seychelles. i have been mailing them back and forth about my item and all the tie i'm getting response to wait on so and so. Today i got a mail from them, which i'm very disappointed. They are telling me that its my fault that i did not check customs in my country and according to them the item was not delivered as it is not alllowed and they will not refund me.  This nis a load of nonsense as i have rechecked again with psot office and customs of Seychelles  and i was told that the item never reached the country. the procudre for customs and post office in Seychelles is that they will never refuse entry an item. they will accept delivery and inform the client if there is any issue with what has been ordered and will take it from there. never have they refuse entry of any itmes. the post office has tracked the item and confirm that it never enter Seychelles.

i want the compnany to resend the item or refund me all my money including postage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2016 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sonic-electronix/internet/sonic-electronix-not-deliver-item-i-paid-for-10645-freeport-dr-louisville-kentucky-4025-1325588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sonic electronix