Complaint Review: Sonja's Cleaner by Nature

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, January 04, 2017
  • Reported By: DC — Coeur D'Alene Idaho U.S.A.
  • Sonja's Cleaner by Nature

Hayden, Idaho
    USA

Sonja's Cleaner by Nature Unethical Business Practices Hayden Idaho

I brought them a Queen Down Feather Bed to clean and when I went to pick it up it wasn't there and they said I had already picked it up. I had the ticket, had not been there to pick it up so the girl working said she would speak with the owner and have her call me that day. That day came and went with no call, only for me to call 2x and insist that the owner call me the same day.

The owner, Sonja Zimmerman, did call but insisted on basically calling me a liar. She said multiple times that NO they did not mess up and that I indeed picked it up. It doesn't matter that the last 4 numbers of the debit card aren't ours, nor that a man picked it up and it wasn't my husband. She said it was impossible for someone else to get my stuff, that her people are perfect and super human as they never make mistakes and that I will need to provide her my August BANK statement to prove I didn't pick it up or pay for it. So basically I'm a lying, liar and to her customers aren't #1. I told her that I would make sure that I share my experience with my friends and family and encourage them, like myself, to never use their business. Her exact words were "I've heard that before and it never happens". So it's happened before and she doesn't give a s**t.

Sad as I always enjoy supporting small, family owned businesses but I can't recommend that anyone support this business that takes no accountability for their mistakes and basically says screw you to a customer that ensures their trust by leaving their items to be cleaned. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce and our attorney. You can't take peoples items and expect that you aren't responsible or liable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2017 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sonjas-cleaner-by-nature/hayden-idaho-83835/sonjas-cleaner-by-nature-unethical-business-practices-hayden-idaho-1347662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content