Complaint Review: Source One 360

• Source One 360
    5831 Schumann Drive
    Fitchburg, Wisconsin
    USA

Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin

*Consumer Suggestion: Call me for resolution

My company provided IT services at several Outback Steakhouses last November and February and I have been trying to get paid ever since! I contacted accounts payable numerous times and was told that it was being turned in for payment!

Recently, I spoke to an accounts payable manager and was told the person responsible for this problem was fired; however, I still haven't been paid!(sounds like more people should be fired)

Acccording to numerous reports this is a common theme for this company. I am a small businessman and can't afford not be paid for services rendered. I think it's a shame that this company can get away with this kind of behavior with no consequesces!

Outback Steakhouse needs to be notified of these issues and I would recommend not providing any services for this company until they change their business practices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/source-one-360/fitchburg-wisconsin-53711/source-one-360-source-one-360-will-not-pay-for-it-services-provided-at-outback-steakhouse-1388110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call me for resolution

AUTHOR: Investigations - (USA)

Call me for resolution immediately 469-424-3033 ext 577