Complaint Review: South Beach Bartending

5450 South State Road 7
    Hollywood, Florida
    United States of America

South Beach Bartending Stole my money!!!!! Hollywood, Florida

I went in. put down 200 dollars as a deposit... they never told me this deposit was non-refundable... i was counting on someone to come up with the rest so that i can follow with their payment plan.

i called them to let them know i won't be attending their classes and that i would please need the money back because it's the only money i could use to buy my son a christmas gift.

according to them.. i had signed a contract that read that the refund was non-refundable, but i never read such thing. AT ALL. I ask to speak to the owner, and apparently their owner can't be reached.. because he has other businesses to tend to.

so not only did they just take my money, without servicing me  at all.. i can't buy my son ANYTHING for christmas and the business owner is at no reach.. whatsoever..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/south-beach-bartending/hollywood-florida-33314/south-beach-bartending-stole-my-money-hollywood-florida-984314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content