Complaint Review: South Florida Limos

• Reported By: Chris A — Wellington Florida
  • South Florida Limos

Miami, Florida
    United States of America

South Florida Limos South Florida Limos Management Limo never showed and then the next time they cancelled on my daughters prom 2 hours before pickup Miami, Florida

I had a confirmed reservation for my son's birthday for 20 people and the limo didn't even show.  They did not even notify me.  When I called the non-professional staff didn't care and were less sympathetic.

Then on April 13th, 2013, my daughter had a confirmed reservation for an 8:00 p.m. pick up for 18 kids for their High School Prom.  At 5:30 p.m. exactly 2 1/2 hours before the pick up, they called to cancel the reservation because they said the limo broke down and they didn't have a back up.  They offered nothing to make up for the major inconvenience for 18 kids going to their High School Prom.

It gets worse.  South Florida Limos went ahead and billed me the full amount for the trip which was $717.60 (two charges of $358.80) at the same time they called to canceled me.  I called to get a refund and they only refunded me half of what I paid.  I have called multiple times and they keep giving me the run around with their "accounting person is out".  As of now, I have still not received a refund and now must go through the hassle of disputing the charges.

Also, they do not use their own limos.  They sub it out to other companies charging the customer more than what the other companies would get if you went directly to them.

They are not a reputable company and no one should ever have to go through what my kids and their friends had to on what should have been a memorable night with friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/south-florida-limos/miami-florida-/south-florida-limos-south-florida-limos-management-limo-never-showed-and-then-the-next-tim-1043160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content