Complaint Review: Southern Bound Babes

• Southern Bound Babes
    751 Ave B
    Canton, Texas
    USA

Southern Bound Babes Scams people, takes money and does not send orders! Canton Texas

I found this business through Pinterest. I purchased an outfit for my 1 year old baby's birthday party on July 12, 2017 for over $60! I decided to spend this much because her first bday is obviously important and the shop seemed legit. Over 30k likes on FB and actively posts on Instagram.

When I made my purchase I received an email right away confirming my purchase. It is now almost a month later and still no update if my package has been shipped. I texted the number on her site like it asks, I sent an email, I messaged her on Instagram, commented on her Instagram pics, all while she ignores me and continues to post new updates to her FB and IG.

I then look up her business and see that others have the same issue with ordering items and never hearing from her or getting their clothes!!! (see BBB reviews here: bbb.org/east-texas/busin…). I am super frustrated with the fact that she is just completely ignoring me. Not good business.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP - she will scam you or just plain ignore you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2017 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southern-bound-babes/canton-texas-75103/southern-bound-babes-scams-people-takes-money-and-does-not-send-orders-canton-texas-1398447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content