Complaint Review: Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine

• Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine
    3361 Hospital Rd
    Newport Beach, California
    USA

Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine Fertility, Infertility, Reproduction, Reproductive, Pregnancy, Family Newport Beach California

*Author of original report: Form your own opinion

*Author of original report: Don't read this

Do not go to this center.  Not only is the staff rude and pushy, but every appointment I scheduled my doctor was a no show and when my doctor did finally show up they put me on the medications at the wrong time, and the wrong dosages.  I paid $2000 and told them when I wanted to get pregnant and when they did not do it at the right time, would not give me my $2000 back.  If you want to have a family I strongly suggest you go to other centers and do not go to this one.  Buyer beware!  And I found out from other fertility doctors in this area that the doctor I was working with at the time is not even well rated and has a low success rate. Stay away. In addition, when I complained to the head administrator about the receptionist using profanity against me, nothing was done.  I have never been to a medical office where it is okay to cuss at staff.  Again, stay away.  There are much better doctors and offices out there!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southern-california-center-for-reproductive-medicine/newport-beach-california-92663/southern-california-center-for-reproductive-medicine-fertility-infertility-reproduction-1083775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Form your own opinion

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

After receiving several harrassing phone calls, ane legally threatening emails, and pieces of mail from this office and their representatives,  I am now trying to delete this post and have just reported this office to the CA Medical Board.  You can go and form your own opinion but I was just sharing the facts of what I went through and trying to prevent others from going through this. By all means, though, if you want, visit this office and use them and then form your own opinion.  I just hope you have better success than I did.  Good luck!

Don't read this

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Just trying to figure out a way to delete this report though it was based on my personal experience at this center and I was just trying to forewarnd others.  But you can form your own opinion.  Not sure how to delete this post.