Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, June 13, 2017

• Reported By: Kirk — San Antonio Texas USA
Southern Style Rv
321 W Cleveland Blvd Apt 101 Aransas Pass, Texas USA

Southern Style Rv Dale McGee They put new awnings on my trailer did not seal the awning against the trailer properly. Water has gotten behind the fiberglass and is all wrinkled. Aransas Pass Texas

*Author of original report: Misspelled words in original complaint.

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They refused to come and look at it or do anything about it. I filed a better business bureau complaint. I contact them all the time and they just ignore me.

I took my RV to them to have a New Orleans put on it. They do not seal the orange properly. This allowed water to get inside of my trailer and behind the fiberglass. If I were glasses now all wrinkled. They refused to do anything about it. They won't even come and look at it. I found the Better Business Bureau complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2017 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southern-style-rv/aransas-pass-texas-78336/southern-style-rv-dale-mcgee-they-put-new-awnings-on-my-trailer-did-not-seal-the-awning-a-1378803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Style Rv

Misspelled words in original complaint.

AUTHOR: - ()

They refuse to come and look at it or do anything about it. I contact them all the time and they just ignore me. I took my RV to them to have a New Awning put on. They did not seal the awning properly to the rv. . This allowed water to get inside of my trailer and behind the fiberglass. The fiberglasses is now all wrinkled. They refused to do anything about it. They won't even come and look at it. I filled a Better Business Bureau complaint. They never responded to that complaint.