Complaint Review: Southern Telmark Consumer Services

• Reported By: virginia
  • Southern Telmark Consumer Services
    P.O. Box 15049
    Jacksonville, Florida

Southern Telmark Consumer Services ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Jacksonville Florida

I received a phone call asking to join Telmark Consumer Servies. If I join I would receive a Platinum Plus charge card, 2 week vacaton, and a Visa card with a credit limit of at least 2500.00
dollors. I paid 218.00 to join Telmark Consumer Servies, received the package. I have not received the credit promised.
What I did received was credit card offers, but I had to pay a processing fee of $35.00 to $45.00.

When I was contacted by Telmark Consumer Servies I was not told that I had to fill out any credit card offers. I have been calling Telmark Consumer to discuss the matter, but I can never make contact all I get is the system greeding to hold on for the next available customer service represenative.

Ysidore
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southern-telmark-consumer-services/jacksonville-florida-32239-5049/southern-telmark-consumer-services-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-jacksonville-florida-17011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content