Complaint Review: Southland Exteriors

• Southland Exteriors
    184 Shadow Ln.
    Pottsboro, Texas
    United States of America

Southland Exteriors Chad and Kristy Cappiello These People Must Be Stopped!!!!!!! Pottsboro, Texas

In December of 2011 we paid in full for windows, siding, and new garage door to be in stalled in our house. Here it is November 2012 and we STILL DO NOT have them on our house, and now when we try to call the company all the numbers have been disconnected, and Chad's number no longer has the message on it for the company. I will be reporting this to the police and requesting that the FBI be called in on this. If you have been scammed also by this company please contacted me. I hope that if I can get enough people together that maybe we can get the FBI involved and get something done. I now do not have the money to get these things done by another company because they took all our money.

Please contact me at southlandscam@gmail.com if you have been scammed by this company also. We need to all get together and put these people in jail and hopefully get our money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southland-exteriors/pottsboro-texas-75076/southland-exteriors-chad-and-kristy-cappiello-these-people-must-be-stopped-pottsbor-972611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content