Report: #1200675

• Reported By: Secret — Washington
  • Southwest Airlines employee Carmen

Washington , Dist of Columbia
    USA

As this is my first time at Regan airport in Washington DC I asked a Southwest Airlines employee at the checkin counter how do I check in. Carmen was extremely rude. She told me that should could not help me until 4:30, which was 14 minutes until. I told her that I just had a quick question and that I am new to this airport. She told me that she couldn't help me and slammed the door in my face. I then spoke to her supervisor who was rude as well and who refused to give her name. Obviously this type of behavior is tolerated because not once did the supervisor apologize for the employees behavior. Carmen was surely saved by the airport security because surely if we were outside and she tried that s* (which I'm sure she wouldn't have) I would've dragged her a* up and down the concrete.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2015 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southwest-airlines-employee-carmen/washington-dist-of-columbia/southwest-airlines-employee-carmen-nasty-rude-employee-washington-district-of-columbia-1200675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

And I bet you were just a ray of sunshine

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just based on how you wrote the original report and your update it is very easy to tell that you were far from nice when you went to the airport.

You arrived at 4:16AM that is in the morning(you left off that little bit of information but it is the only thing that fits), the Check-In counter does not open until 4:30AM which is about 2 hours before their first flight of the day...14 minutes later.  So she told you exactly what the correct answer was.  She can not help you Check-In until 4:30AM which is 14 minutes away.

You however went on some wierd rant thinking they were providing you bad customer service, when in fact it wasn't bad customer service...it was a bad customer.

Oh and don't bother posting more threats...as that is just *yawn* so predictable.

So

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You post a complaint on a PUBLIC forum and state "Carmen was surely saved by the airport security because surely if we were outside and she tried that s* (which I'm sure she wouldn't have) I would've dragged her a* up and down the concrete" - that is an intent to commit assault which is a CRIME you idiot.

Don't like it - don't FLY!!! Try standing on your feet for 8 + hours and dealing with pathetic morons like you. Get over yourself and FYI! When you post here you are subject to rebuttals so if you do not like it, take your crayons and go home to mommy.

Welcome to the real world where not one person here is going to kneel down to your low life, classless a*.

B**** please

AUTHOR: Secret - ()

They were not on a break sweetie! It's ALL about customer service! If you don't feel like being at work, take your a** home. You could've told me the same thing and I would've cursed your a** out as well and took it outside where there is no security. First of all I was not pushy. Were you there? No! Thanks!  It was not about me having my way dear. Again, this is why her job is now on the line because the b**** has done this more than once apparently. She got what she deserved! Also, I don't make threats. I make promises infront of your face darling! a court order? I could care less. Do yourself a favor, go play in traffic while a dump truck is speeding c***. Until you know the ENTIRE story pull the trigger while it's in your mouth!

#4 General Comment

Self entitled much??

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Sounds like they were on break. I would have told you the same thing. YOUR problem IS NOT greater then that persons state mandated break. Its NOT about customer service, it IS about YOU being pushy and wanting your way. When someone doesn't give you your way or does what YOU want, then THEY are the bad guys. When YOU were told that YOU had to wait 14 mins YOU got all indignant. How DARE this employee tell ME no!! Sorry but YOUR self entitled nature doesn't allow you to interfere with someones off time. and THAT is what a break is. YOU just didn't like the FACT that THEY didn't stop whatever THEY were doing and give YOU their undivided attention. Then when you don't get your way, you threaten them with violence online. So we can REALLY see what type of j**a** YOU are. A self entitled bully who thinks the world MUST bend to their will. YOUR problem is NOT bigger then the rights of another citizen. I think YOU have forgotten that little civics lesson. Employee or not, YOU do NOT have the right to order someone to do something for you and YOU do NOT have the right to superceed THIER rights. Thankfully, since YOU have leveled a sideways threat at them, Im sure that the FAA would want to investigate WHO you are. YOU are obviously NOT bright enough to NOT make threats online so YOU are NOT bright enough to cover your tracks online. EVERYTHING you do is logged somewhere. All it takes is a court order and THEY will have all the proof they need that YOU wrote this post threatening an employee of an airport. All because THEY didn't answer YOUR question. All because THEY didn't bend to YOUR timetable. Silly little mouthbreather!!!!! YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT!!!!! So STOP acting like you are. YOU don't work for free, YOU have to follow rules at work. They are no different.