Complaint Review: Sox USA, Sign on the X

• Sox USA, Sign on the X
    11 Mareblu, Suite #100
    Aliso Viejo, California
    United States of America

Sox USA, Sign on the X Debbie Valdic, President/Owner I have performed notarial signings for 10 yrs. for SOX. Not once have they paid my invoices per their stated policy which is the 15th of the second month following the signing. Aliso Viejo, California

Sox USA, Sign on the X Debbie Valdic, President/Owner
 I have performed notarial signings for 10 yrs. for SOX. Not once have they paid my invoices per their stated policy which is the 15th of the second month following the signing. I received payment only after repeated request via telephone and email receiving responses like the check is in the mail, check will be mailed????, etc.

Actually request were more often than not, not acknowledged or responded to. Emails & voice mail messages ignored. Up until Sept. 2013 I usually finally received pay but 15-25 somtimes 30 days past due date.

My signings for Sept. were $710.  I did not receive payment until Jan. 19, 2013 after going personally to SOX corporate office in Aliso Viejo.  And that was sfter I refused to accept any more signing request.  Alas I relented and accepted signings totaling $295 in Dec. 2012 for which I have not be paid.  Fool me once same on you.  Fool me twice same on me.

In an effort to collect the $295 I have gone to Sox's office and the doors are locked.  I guess my luck finally ran out.  If anyone knows where SOX, Debbie Vladic is let me know  I intend to file a small claims report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sox-usa-sign-on-the-x/aliso-viejo-california-92656/sox-usa-sign-on-the-x-debbie-valdic-presidentowner-i-have-performed-notarial-signings-f-1035178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content