Complaint Review: Soylent Black Alerts

• Reported By: Bob — Whitehouse Texas United States of America
  • Soylent Black Alerts

Internet
    United States of America

Soylent Black Alerts charged my at&t bill $3.99 monthly without my authorization , Internet

*Author of original report: How did they get my info

*Consumer Comment: Hiw, exactly did Soylent Black get your information...

Soylent Black Alerts signed me up for a recurring monthly subscription to be billed to my AT&T cell phone bill.
I was unable to cancel online as AT&T advised. I called AT&T to get a credit and for them to cancel it. I got the credit but the recurring charge of $3.99 was on my bill the next month. I called AT&T again and went through the whole story again. They said I would get credit and cancel the subscription again. We'll see.
I am going to email Soylent Black and try to cancel that way....Please check your wireless bill carefully as I didn't notice the fraud until a couple months of charging me. Don't take anything for granted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soylent-black-alerts/internet/soylent-black-alerts-charged-my-att-bill-399-monthly-without-my-authorization-intern-1005652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

How did they get my info

AUTHOR: Bob - (United States of America)

In response to your question, "How did they get my info?"
I have no idea. I have all text messages blocked for months now.
I still receive texts from AT&T. I did get a text from AT&T stating
Soylent Black renewed my subscription for another month.
It's a mystery how this all happened.

Hiw, exactly did Soylent Black get your information...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

to "sign you up for a recurring monthly subscription?