Complaint Review: Soylent Black

• Reported By: Sam — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
  • Soylent Black

Internet
    United States of America

Soylent Black Black Soil LLC Unauthorized charges for subscription on my U.S.Cellular bill , Internet

I noticed my cell phone bill was slightly higher than normal and found a $3.99 charge from Soylent Black Alerts. I have my carrier turn off all text capabilities on their end, so there is no way someone could have grabbed my phone to send a subscription request.

I've called my carrier to get a credit and sent an email to support@soylentblack.net requesting they terminated my subscription I did not ask for. We'll see how it goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soylent-black/internet/soylent-black-black-soil-llc-unauthorized-charges-for-subscription-on-my-uscellular-bill-1015062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content