Complaint Review: SP+ Parking

• Reported By: Michael — Dover Ohio USA
  • SP+ Parking

Nationwide
    USA

SP+ Parking Fined for parking in Public Parking lot that had no sign with fees at entrance Nationwide

I traveled 2 hours to Columbus, OH to the food truck Fest only to be fined because I parked in a "public lot".

I drove around the event and looking for a safe lot to pull my car, I saw a "public lot" that seemed to be nice. There was no sign indicating payment as there was at some other lots, so I parked. Once done with the festivities for the evening I came back to find a orange envelope under my wiper.

The orange envelope contained a $30 dollar citation for not paying to park. The citation was not from the police but SP+ to which I filed an appeal on the included website just to be told I did not have a paid parking pass and the citation stands.

I agree I did not have the paid parking pass only because the was no posted sign, seem unscrupolus to me. Guess this is what I get for trying to support the local economy in Columbus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sp-parking/nationwide/sp-parking-fined-for-parking-in-public-parking-lot-that-had-no-sign-with-fees-at-entran-1397132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content