Complaint Review: Spark White

• Spark White
    7565 Commercial Way Unit E
    Henderson NV , Nevada
    USA

Spark White Scam - Teeth whitening samples ordered - charged for full product Henderson Nevada

I ordered a dental whitening sample for $1.08 plus $4.00 shipping  - I received the sample by mail as well as a full 30 day supply (which I did not agree to) which apparently needed to be returned withing 7 days otherwise a charge of 94.31 applied (again which I was not made aware of).  Upon receiving my C/C statement - I noticed this charge and called to complain.  I was told "too bad" the deadline which I was not aware of had expired.

After arguing they offered a $55.00 refund and I can keep the product.  Upon further arguing they offered me a $70.00 refund after returning the product.  They have a sister company with the same scam Dental Power whitener.  One thing for sure, please do not put this crap in your mouth. If a company is willing to scam the public like these folks are, you can be sure they offer top quality and safe product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spark-white/henderson-nv-nevada-89011/spark-white-scam-teeth-whitening-samples-ordered-charged-for-full-product-henderson-1101425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content