Complaint Review: sparkletts Warer

• Reported By: the h20 guy — Los angeles California USA
  • sparkletts Warer

Internet
    USA

sparkletts Warer Awful service. No customer service avail. It's a waste of time and money. Los Angeles California

Awful service. No customer service avail. It's a waste of time and money. I thought arrowhead was bad. These guys make arrowhead water look like saints. The Delivery guys cheat you out of your bottles. I had 8 bottle in my driveway to collect and the delivery guy lied and reported only 4 collected. I called customer service and it seemed as if they were related to the delivery guy. I can't deal with dishonest pratices. They're delivery schedule is not consistent either. They will come two times a month instead of three. Delivery guy is unapproachable as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2015 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sparkletts-warer/internet/sparkletts-warer-awful-service-no-customer-service-avail-its-a-waste-of-time-and-money-1256697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content