Complaint Review: SPARKLETTS WATER

• SPARKLETTS WATER

Nationwide
    USA

SPARKLETTS WATER Water delivery services Nationwide Nationwide

Do not ever sign up with this water service: Sparkletts is the worst - absolutely the worst - service provider I have ever dealt with. After delivering three bottles every two weeks even though, I've signed up for four week delivery of three bottles of water, and after tons of calls to bring that to their attention letting them know that by now, I have twelve (12) full bottles in my house, I finally called to stop all delivery and cancel my business and my personal accounts.

Today, my staff called me when I was not in the office and told me that a Sparkletts representative came into our office, went to our kitchen (where he regularly knows to go to drop off bottles), took the bottle from the water fountain and dumped its water contents - an almost full bottle for which I already paid before I cancelled my accounts - in the sink and then, took the empty bottles and said that since our account was cancelled, he was directed to come and pick up the bottles on the premises.  Yes, he emptied out the entire bottle on the water fountain in the sink and walked out with all the two (2) bottles under his arms.

He left a total mess (flood) on the kitchen floors. I'm shocked and angry and will definitely advise to NEVER EVER use this business again. I've called the "customer service" (Edwina answered every time I call, which makes me think they only have one operator) and all I hear on the taped message, while I waited for over 25 minutes to speak with someone, that their "friendly delivery person" will deliver the water... but they don't mention what their "angry delivery person" will do when you cancel your account. Please do not sign up with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2016 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sparkletts-water/nationwide/sparkletts-water-water-delivery-services-nationwide-nationwide-1314382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content