Complaint Review: Special T Travel

• Phone: 407-896-8680
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Special T Travel they are a con company Casselberry Florida

They promised me a full refund in 30 days that was on October 30, 2003 it is now January 20, 2004 they keep telling me that it is being processed, we have put it back through as a Priority, now the supervisor is Expediting it.

I just want my card refunded immediately I feel that they took the money of my card that fast why is it taking so long to get my money back to my card? What are they going to do about the finance charges and other fees the acrue for 3 months on a credit card payment?

They will do nothing it will not be their fault. I am filing this ripoff report because I feel that 3 months is to long for a 30 day refund to take. Thank you for your help.

Erica
Millerton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2004 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/special-t-travel/casselberry-florida-32707/special-t-travel-they-are-a-con-company-casselberry-florida-77504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content