Complaint Review: Specialty Air, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 01, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, November 01, 2017
  • Reported By: H-D — Santa Ana other United States
  • Specialty Air, Inc.
    2000 S Yale Street Unit G
    United States

Specialty Air, Inc. Liars, dishonest and unprofessional Nationwide

One of most dishonest and unprofessional AC companies I have ever met and dealt with. Made a service call to them and they have $129 service call. They came to my commercial building and gave me an estimate of almost $2500 for the following:
$560 for recharging the gas which is normally $300
Replacing a blade which was replaced 6 months ago $670
Finding leak in the AC by just seeing oil on the ground  will tell you there is a leak and charge you $760, and at last clean the condenser for$350.
Now here why I realized who dishonest this company is , on the invoice it says that they changed the filter which was replaced two months ago and since the replacement I have not used the AC.
By the way other technician I called found out the the compressor was dead and no of the above was the problem .
I called the owner and he sent me a picture of a dirty filter from another job and tells me this was mine.
Don't insult me.i suggest that you do your homework before hiring these lairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2017 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specialty-air-inc/-92704/specialty-air-inc-liars-dishonest-and-unprofessional-nationwide-1409921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content