Complaint Review: Specialty Electronics

• Specialty Electronics
    2061 Trade Center Way
    Naples, Florida
    USA

Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the "add on's" they "need" to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida

Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. They removed a perfectlly good working piece of equipment from my premises without permission replace with one of theirs, never asking permision or explaining what they were doing. They then charged me lots of extra on an additional invoice, after my balance was paid in full.

Then proceeded to lock me out of my own system for a "non-paid" inflated invoice. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials and were passwords were changed and locked and held hostage. When I made several phone calls trying to gain access to my own system which also controls my registers in my shop, i repeatedly was hung up on via telephone call.

The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the "add on's" they "need" to make you system work. ! Terrible experience.

I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Yes check reviews...and check lawsuits if you do not believe me... there are a few....most good reviews are by friends.  100%Truth!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2016 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specialty-electronics/naples-florida-34109/specialty-electronics-lets-be-real-here-do-not-work-with-these-people-the-suave-sales-1337389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content