Complaint Review: SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION - S M C

• Reported By: bonney lake Washington
  • SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION - S M C
    SIMI VALLEY - CA
    Nationwide

SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION - S M C ripoff Charge my Bank Account for merchandise I NEVER purchased! Simi Valley California

SMC charge $369.60 for merchandise we never purchased. We contacted them by phone, Fax and certified letters and they never answer to give us ANY explanation.

I have Bank of America statement, police reports, and all the proofs that we were not the buyers of their c--p! (That is what they sell, anyway...). I am planing to report to the BBB. I already filed complaints with the Att. Gral in CA and WA.

Elena
bonney lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specialty-merchandise-corporation-s-m-c/nationwide/specialty-merchandise-corporation-s-m-c-ripoff-charge-my-bank-account-for-merchandise-i-182825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content