Your Search | change-my-address.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 31 2013
change-my-address.com Fast and Secure Change of Address with the POSTAL SERVICE Montgomery Ohio Author: barstow, California Government Services: change-my-address.com Montgomery , Ohio

Aug 27 2013
Change-My-Address.com charge me 19.95 to change my address Montgomery Ohio Author: Gainesville, Georgia United States Post Office: Change-My-Address.com Montgomery, Ohio

Aug 24 2013
Change My Address - rip off!! I went on line late last night to change my address with the USPS. I was overtired and chose the first link name: USPS Change of Address-change my address.com. I thought it was really nice of the USPS to make it so easy. I entered all the required information for both myself and my son. I went on my checking account this morning and saw that I was charged $19.95 per change of address!!!! It costs $1.00 with the USPS. I feel so very stupid. I am in my 60's and hear about elderly getting taken by these bogus rip off companies and never thought it would happen to me! I called first thing this morning, 7:25 am, and asked for a refund. Of course they said no. I really can't afford to throw away $40 like that!. I am sick to my stomach. Montgomery Ohio Author: San Diego, California United States Post Office: Change My Address Montgomery, Ohio

Aug 10 2013
Change-my-address.com $1 charge but no mention of the NOW $39.95 charge till after you've already gone through with it. North Carolina Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Fraud: Change-my-address.com Select State/Province

Jun 20 2013
Change my address.com Deceptive and Criminal  Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Advertising / Deceptive: Change my address.com Internet

Apr 24 2013
Change-My-Address.com Change my address, Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Websites: Change-My-Address.com Internet

Apr 18 2013
change-my address.com Rip-OFF just got more expensive $19!! Unknown, Ohio Author: Plymouth, Consumer Services: change-my address.com Unknown, Ohio

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC