Your Search |
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search
1, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
06:17 AM This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Internet

Mar 26 2016
Instant Checkmate Signed in for $1.00 trial and cancelled following month.Found out today, the 26 of March 2016 that I've had an active account and charged $29.95 per month for a service I used the day I signed up which is almost a year ago May 2015.  Internet Consumer was not thorough or duly diligent. Author: Streator, Illinois Liars: Internet

Oct 24 2015
instant difficult to cancel las vegas Internet Author: stirling, Consumer Services: instant Internet

Sep 05 2015
06:15 AM  Internet Author: catasauqua, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Internet

Jul 26 2015
Instant Ripoff, got me for $65.00 in one swoop Internet
Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Security Services: Instant Internet

Jun 22 2015
American Hope Resources .com looking for housing assistance online. Went to American hope was redirected to to other websites before being able to navigate their website. Was redirected to and a credit report company. had to pay a membership fees for both website before seeing resources on American hope Did not find any information or resources to help me on this website after being charged memberships for two other websites. internet Author: Camarillo, California Personal Services: American Hope Resources .com Internet
7, Report #1202053

Jan 18 2015
Instant Charged for new services while trying to cancel Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: Instant Internet
8, Report #1191068

Nov 24 2014
Instant Very sleazy way to do bussiness.They give you minimal info.Then want you to pay for a deeper search COLUMBUS Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Customer: Instant Internet
9, Report #1161963

Jul 14 2014
Instant Instant's lies linked my name and address to a prostitute! Internet Author: Sharpes, Florida Employers: Instant Internet

May 21 2014
Instant Improper charge to credit card California Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Instant California

May 13 2014
Instant Iwanted to find criminal history on some individuals. I could get addresses but to get criminal records I was asked to upgrade and pay another fee. Internet Author: Hesperia, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Wilma Seng Select State/Province

Feb 17 2014
Instant Ripped off in Ohio Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Consumer Services: Instant Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
Instant Instant is a fraud!! Nevada Author: Queens Village, New York Consumer Services: Instant Select State/Province

Jan 26 2014
instant Absolute Scam Online online Author: Nappanee, Indiana Customer: instant Select State/Province

Nov 16 2013
Instant Deceptive Billing Author: Plano, Texas Internet: Instant Select State/Province

Sep 30 2013
Instant free background check Supposed to be a free background of charge las vegas Nevada Author: Albany, New York Questionable Activities: Instant las vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2013
Instant Checkmate instant While searching government offices for Utah, their pop-up intruded the home screen. Because I have been having questional behavior with my 20 year old former foster son Salt Lake City Utah Author: Oakhurst, California Credit Card Fraud: Instant Checkmate Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 21 2013
10:06 AM Ripoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even when you use them once...they continue taking money out of your accounts......DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: springfield, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Select State/Province

Aug 17 2013
Instant Inaccurate, Out dated, and completely useless reports  Internet Author: bfe, Colorado Consumer Services: Instant Internet

Jul 30 2013
Instant checkmate I entered my credit card info at instant since it offered me a free trial because I exited out of the tab and it redirected me to the website again because the membership wasn't affordable. las vegas Nevada Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Instant checkmate las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2013
01:38 PM Rip off... Thy do not deliver accurate reports and criminal reports should be free to persons who need for jobs and background checks Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employees: Internet

Apr 23 2013
11:49 AM A complete RIP OFF!, they advertise, complete Criminal and background check on any one, a one time fee , of 22.00 dollars, then I go to the site they only gave me their personal information. I have t They advertise , for a one time fee, you get Criminal Records, the give you only personal information and for an additional 10.00 dollars, they will give you more detailed information , and still you, Internet Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Internet

Apr 05 2013
Instant RIP OFF Offers 30 day service then bills until you cancel. Why not say service is monthly until cancelled, Internet Author: Buford, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Instant Internet

Feb 22 2013
Instant NOTHING BUT A SCAM SITE Las Vegas, Nevada
Anonymous = Company Spokesperson Author: stoughton, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Instant Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 05 2013
instant Deceptive and Opportunistic Internet, Nevada
Ask for a refund Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: instant Internet, Nevada