Your Search | "businessmax" "dealpass" "vista print"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 04 2016
instantcheckmate.com Product/Service not worth the price. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Verifiers: instantcheckmate.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 26 2016
Capitol Resorts Bella Vista Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Capitol Resorts Bella Vista, Arkansas

Jan 25 2016
Surgize Growth Solutions Kabir Khanna READ THE FINE PRINT with this one Vancover BC Ontario Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Surgize Growth Solutions Vancover BC, Ontario

Jan 25 2016
Smart Move Merch Dennis Valles screen print band merch Los Angeles California
Author: Kverneland, Other Printing & Copy Services: Smart Move Merch Nationwide

8, Report #1282080

Jan 24 2016
101Domain.com 101Domain.com Problem with 101Domain.com Holding/Hijacking My Domain Names Vista California Author: New York, New York Internet Services: 101Domain.com Internet

Jan 21 2016
vivint¬† Buyer Please Beware!¬† Read the fine print Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Security Services: Vivint Internet

Jan 19 2016
Reservetravel.com Be careful, read the fine print, email correspondence doesn't communicate cancellation requirements Internet Author: Pella, Iowa Lodging: Reservetravel.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
Mcm Manhattan Harassing me and my family emailed me that I was going to jail. I've reported to fbi Internet Be proactive and do research Author: Chula vista, California Collection Agencies: Mcm Internet

Jan 17 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK TAX CO R&H BLOCKTel 760.439.4009 Fax 760.529.9639 FRAUD TO ELDERY PEOPLE, Oceanside California Author: Chula Vista, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 17 2016
HPD VISTA CAUS & RMC VISTA CAUS $9.95/Month for EACH account name Internet Author: Bedias, Texas Credit Card Fraud: HPD VISTA CAUS & RMC VISTA CAUS Internet

Jan 14 2016
The Black Art Depot sold me seconds or bad print christmas cards/used 3 cardds atlanta Georgia refunded Author: s, Nevada Arts & Crafts Stores: The Black Art Depot atlanta, Georgia

Jan 12 2016
David VanNoy Adds extra fees in the fine print Leawood Kansas Font Doesn't Matter Author: Kansas city, Missouri Realtors: David VanNoy Leawood, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
PrinterStudio.com Overcharged me, did not return calls & no proof of my wedding invitations before final print out South San Francisco California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Printing & Copy Services: PrinterStudio.com Internet

Jan 11 2016
Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Contract privericator The Small Print Menifee California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Health Spas: Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Menifee, California

Jan 11 2016
IRS Phone No. 240-547-5214 The caller said the IRS is filing a law suit against me. Call this number immediately. The IRS doesn't file lawsuits, they audit first. Laurl Maryland Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: IRS Laurl, Maryland

Jan 09 2016
Pool Guy Supply, Thomas Saedi Dishonest Company Corona California Author: Vista, California Pools & Saunas: Pool Guy Supply Corona, California

Jan 08 2016
E z inc Viper Python Car alarm security Vista CA
Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: E z inc Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
New Life Van Lines Stole My Stuff Hollywood, California Nationwide Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: New Life Van Lines Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Vivalux READ THE FINE PRINT ON VIVALUX AND THE PRODUCT SUCKS Internet Author: Pflugerville, Texas Eye Care: Vivalux Internet

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 31 2015
BestChoice123 READ THE FINE PRINT Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: BestChoice123 Internet

Dec 28 2015
Renewal Facial Skin Serum Dermaluxe Company uses fine print and difficult phone reps to secure sale. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick, Washington Home HealthCare: Renewal Facial Skin Serum Internet