"LET VETERANS HELP YOU MOVE" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: "LET VETERANS HELP YOU MOVE"
There may be more reports for ""LET VETERANS HELP YOU MOVE""
For more results perform a general search for ""LET VETERANS HELP YOU MOVE""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina What's The REAL Story? Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Jean and Michael Make money on application fees never to help you find a rental Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Property Management: ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Leesburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
UNOSIS IT Solutions They harass you by calling you on the phone and telling you that your internet has been hacked - when it hasn't been. They want 199. 99 to fix problem. Internet Author: Mohave Valley, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: UNOSIS IT Solutions Internet

Jun 25 2017
Just Answer repeated charges although not authorized Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Computer Help Desk: Just Answer Internet

Jun 25 2017
Cash Cental Check Cashing FRAUD - This company let an illegal immigrant use my social security # Dublin Ohio Author: California Cash Services: Cash Cental Dublin, Ohio

Jun 25 2017
OneVanilla OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraud when you register their prepaid card Nationwide Author: Tipton, Oklahoma Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: OneVanilla Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Stormey Pointe Village Resorts up grade a upgrade you don't need Branson Missouri Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Liars: Stormey Pointe Village Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jun 25 2017
Zaful.com I have been fighting Zaful for over a year regarding a refund for merchandise that never showed up. They are a scam don't waste your time unless you just have time to wait and waste. If you have a complaint about them the best place to start is public for scam Hangzhou Internet Author: San Francisco, California Clothing Stores: Zaful.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California I am confused Author: Nevada Cable TV: Directv AT&T Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Spamming Tools levin-store.com Do not buy toolz from levin-store.com. They are scammers, they make you pay $20 and promise to give you toolz they don't have. levin-store.com is a big scammer. They use they following contacts: - Yahoo : in.spammingtools - Gmail : spammingtools.store@gmail.com - Skype ID : spammingtools.store Pay Accts for the scammers. Pls take note it's diferent perfect money accounts they use: - PM account : U7393027 - PM account : U12751315 - WMZ account : Z200976777517 - Bitcoin : 1BeKeFbmnYvXjTPdFnJkmsVUgeiP9rykez This people are not only scammers but ripoff..(((REDACTED  VIOLATES TOS). Idiots they scamming hustlers too on the internet. indian Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Spamming Tools Internet

Jun 24 2017
Platinum TV Production TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Platinum TV Production | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Platinum TV Production/PTGTV was founded in 1997 by Paul Scott, President/CEO, as an independent media production company. Dedicated to creating communication solutions for businesses across a wide range of industries. Platinum TV Production utilizes fully-integrated communication solutions designed to educate, helping companies reach success. Platinum TV Production is committed to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 24 2017
refurbees this company sends pc's that do not work and when you have to send it back to them they require you to pay the shipping to send it back... what a rip off and bad business practices... do not do business with this company Refurbees is a rip off garden city New York Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: refurbees garden city, New York

Jun 24 2017
Pure CBD I cannot contact customer service to cancel before I get charged. please help Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason, Michigan Medical Supplies: Pure CBD Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida