Your Search | "let veterans help you move"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 29 2016
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Legal Notice Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Harvard RISK management Legal shield Harvard RISK management CAUSES YOU TO RISK YOUR LIFE AND LIVELYHOOD Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Harvard RISK management Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Glen Apsel Glen Apsel broke expensive merchandise during a move Little River South Carolina Author: Little RIver, South Carolina Moving Companies: Glen Apsel Little River, South Carolina

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
GT Marine, GT Marine And Outdoors, GT Marine Clearwater I have never had this bad of an experience dealing with a company as I have had with GT Marine. They are more than friendly when They want you to buy a boat but as soon as they have your money they want nothing to do with you. I tried for a year to get someone to just return a phone call. Even tried tracking them down at a boat show. The person I needed to talk to was never available. Equipment installed wrong,dysfunctional equipment,poor product knowledge,the list goes on and on with GT Marine. I have owned my boat for over a year now and would never recommend GT Marine to anyone. The boat itself,SeaFox 266 Commander, is good. GT Marine is horrible. Never again! Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Boat Dealers: GT Marine Clearwater , Florida

Aug 28 2016
bgepleasantsoftskin ordered a free sample and only to pay shipping but a further charge was debited to my account. HELP Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: bgepleasantsoftskin Internet

Aug 28 2016
Prazahealth Testropin,Maximus They charged you for shipping if you liked you could order more,there was nothing in writing about a 14 day trial period. I would of never done this if I knew about this 14 day trial period! Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Prazahealth Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2016
TGI FRIDAYS Ignore complaint about sickening food Los Angeles California You make incorrect assumptions Author: Inglewood, California Restaurants: TGI FRIDAYS Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Protex Contracting aka Gulf Coast Roofing Stay away; 1 man crew but will tell you different; did not pay bills on time San Antonio Texas Author: Saint Hediwg, Texas Builders & Contractors: Protex Contracting San Antonio, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Poor Decision Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide Yes you are at fault.... Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Gross conditions from move-in and throughout, THEN withheld security deposit for absolutely no reason Bloomington Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Landlords: Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide