Your Search | "privacy matters" id and credit reporting company
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 02 2015
Washington Estates Management Drugs, false accusation, invasion of privacy, unsupervised children and crime Washingron Pennsylvania Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Washington Estates Wash, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

3, Report #1252020

Aug 31 2015
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation scam, fraudulent, privacy violation, Manhattan KS Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 23 2015
Vitier Ordered trial. Didn't like it. tried to cancel. Package had no return information, mail address, or other identifying information. I thought it strange. I then went back on line to tryvitier and tried to use the contact us block. Information would not go through. I tried multiple days. The privacy or diclaimer section said if I don't cancel I WILL BE CHARGED. Don't know what else to do. The number on your site didn't work. 18882647963. The individual answering said the company was not affiliated with Vitier. My merchandise has Vitier on its packaging. Internet Author: Nottingham, Maryland Beauty Products: Vitier Internet

Aug 17 2015
Phone.com Arent Fox Leslie Roberts Non-working service, NO privacy, doesn't work, bills for service not received, listens to your calls!! Livingston NJ
Author: Holland, Michigan Internet Services: Phone.com Internet

Aug 10 2015
Commerce Mania Inc Invasion of privacy Dublin California Author: , British Columbia Websites: Commerce Mania Inc Dublin, California

Aug 04 2015
Integrated Services Unethical Collection Practices - Violates Privacy Act Law by FTC unknown Nationwide Author: TRENTON, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
College Admissions Assistance CAA Privacy breach Reno Nevada Author: MESA, Arizona Legal Process Services: College Admissions Assistance Reno, Nevada

Aug 01 2015
ILYM GROUP Don't think I got paid enough from the lawsuit for my privacy being invaded Irvine California Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Employment Services: ILYM GROUP Irvine, California

Jul 30 2015
Freedom Debt Relief REVIEW: Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) clients can Feel safe, confident and secure about doing business with them. Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to maintaining satisfied clients and committed to 100% complaint resolution. Freedom Debt Relief implements company-wide best practices in customer service and settlements to ensure 100% client satisfaction, client privacy, & program success. San Mateo, California*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Freedom Debt Relief is recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe and secure business that is currently helping over 30,000 families become debt free. Freedom Debt Relief pledges to always resolve any issues FDR is an accredited member of TASC
Author: Peoria, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Freedom Debt Relief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. San Mateo, California

Jul 30 2015
Swole Matters Helping Hands lying,cheating,stealing Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Home HealthCare: Swole Matters Internet

Jul 27 2015
Blockshopper.com Violated millions of public privacy by posting their address, purchases, and relative names on the internet for public search at anytime chicago Internet Author: chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: Blockshopper.com Internet

Jul 26 2015
Guaranty Collections, Inc. Guaranty Collections, Inc aka Farmers Insurance Group, Inc. Tracked down my mother who is in a nursing home with Alzheimers to see if they could collect a debt for Farmers Insurance Group, Inc. a company that does not have judgment against us. HIPAA violation. Privacy violation Calabasas California Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Guaranty Collections, Inc. Calabasas, California

Jul 24 2015
KC Kolander, 4k Horses, Kolander, Kolander Horse Sales This is a very dishonest person. He will take your hard earned money and send you lame and dangerous horses. Jackson Minnesota Author: Decency Matters, Liars: KC Kolander, 4k Horses, Kolander, Kolander Horse Sales Jackson, Minnesota

Jul 17 2015
JAIL.COM/JAILBASE.COM They are publishing my arrest details, and is sending me to company who will remove it for $400. NA Internet JAILBASE.COM AND RADICAL JIHADISTS USE PRIVACY PROTECT.ORG Author: na, Alabama Criminal Justice System: JAIL.COM Internet

Jul 13 2015
Handyman Matters Monongahela (69) Tony Mazza Handyman Matters (((Redacted))) Monongahela, PA (((Redacted))) Cost me over $5000.00 on sale of house after property inspection proved the bathroom was so bad they required a new bathoom. Monongahela Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Handyman Matters Monongahela (69) Monongahela, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2015
River City Management LLC Kathy Nichols Rude, Unprofessional, Personal Attack, Privacy Violation Spokane Washington Complaint not even addressed, rude, personal attack, unprofessional. Author: Spokane, Washington Real Estate Services: River City Management LLC Spokane, Washington

Jul 08 2015
Windsor place at home care independence ks 67301 I am a client and Becky does not respect my privacy. Are the people hiring her not showing her videos and literature on the privacy laws. I am on the F & E program. It is embarrassing to me to be aging and need the kind of help that I need. How many hours I have qualified for,and who I have hired, should be my business and no one elses. Becky embarrassed me by telling someone the hours that I qualify fpr and who I had hired! Independence Kansas Author: Caney, Kansas Employment Services: Windsor place at home care independence ks 67301 Independence, Kansas

Jul 05 2015
Rimtyme Privacy violation Jackson Mississippi Repossession Due to lack of Payment Author: Jackson, Mississippi Auto Rentals: Rimtyme Jackson, Mississippi

Jul 03 2015
Blue Moon Recruiting, LLC; BMR; Blue Moon Recruiting Services Conniving, Disrespectful, Deceitful, Inexperienced, Invasion of Privacy, Misleading, Theft, Unlawful, Unprofessional, Unorganized, Underdeveloped Lewisville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Blue Moon Recruiting, LLC Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Larry M. Friedberg, PhD - Psychological Institutes of Michigan, P.C. Not recommended - for custody matters involving minor children Bloomfield Michigan Author: Bloomfield, Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: Larry M. Friedberg, PhD Bloomfield , Michigan

Jun 19 2015
National Boat Covers/ EEvelle National Discount Stores Sold me a defective boat cover that bled onto all my vinyl and permanently stained it. To make matters worse after 3 weeks and a host of emails and pictures provided they state that the insert with the cover says not to use on a new boat for four weeks because “If your boat or pontoon is new, use of this product is not recommended within the first 4 weeks of ownership.  Carlsbad California Author: UTICA, New York Boat Dealers: National Boat Covers/ EEvelle Carlsbad, California

Jun 17 2015
Coastal Pay an ISO of First Data Fraud, extortion, manipulation, and breech of agreement Carlsbad California Matters Resolved Author: Shelley, Idaho Credit Card Processing Companies: Coastal Pay Nationwide