1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit
There may be more reports for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit"
For more results perform a general search for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #152046

Sep 17 2006
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit harasement, ripoff, fraudulent service and collection fees and exremely rude customer service; almost impossible to contact My Perfect Credit Chicago Illinois MyPerfectCredit Member Support Response Author: Bellevue, Washington Corrupt Companies: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 30 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, fraud, harrassment Chicago Illinois Credit Received from My Perfect Credit! Author: Citrus Heights, California Credit Services: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 03 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit BIG RIP-OFF, Refuses to provide invoice or proof of debt. Chicago Illinois Where to file a complaint in Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - ClearCredit Scam, Threat, Intimidation, ripoff Chicago, Illinois Author: Asheville, North Carolina Collection Agency's: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - ClearCredit Chicago,, Illinois

Aug 02 2005
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit ripoff says I owe them money cannot produce a bill or give me any other credit info Chicago Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: canton, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

6, Report #152066

Aug 01 2005
First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit SCAM. Stay away from these people. Illegal practices. Ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Ada, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: 1st Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Jul 27 2005
1st Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit Rude, Ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Manteca, California Collection Agency's: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2005
1st Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit BIG RIP-OFF AND VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL Chicago Illinois Author: Mukilteo, Washington Corrupt Companies: 1st Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit ripoff, claims I am delinquent and extorts for payment to ensure good credit Internet Author: San Gabriel, California Financial Services: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit Internet