Your Search | 23andme
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 03 2016
23andme Billed me twice Billed twice and could not get a refund for several days San Jose, CA Internet Author: san jose, California Medical Laboratories: 23andme Internet

Mar 19 2016
23andme False medical reports Internet Author: somersworth, New Hampshire Medical Laboratories: 23andme Internet

Feb 22 2016
23and me. Genetic DNA diagnostics23and Me 23andMe We were checking my DNA on inter for second time and it was different than the first DNA we had received and copied. The first one came after kit was done. Now comparing it to one 23 and me has posted again for me it was so way off of first one they sent and we printed off. What is going on? Now I am a different person with a different DNA but my names the same. Mountain View, California Internet. 23and Author: Newton, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: 23and me. Genetic DNA diagnostics23and Me Internet

Jan 09 2016
23andMe Linda Avey, Paul Cusenza and Anne Wojcicki 23andme sells a DNA service, but based on the results it is absolutely clear that no DNA testing is actually done and the results are completely made up. 23andMe, Inc. Attn: Customer Service1390 Shorebird Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: 23andMe Internet

5, Report #1191501

Nov 26 2014
23andme Supposed to receive health information from DNA samples Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: 23andme Ontario

Dec 26 2013
23andMe I purchased a kit for 99 dollars..registered the kit, sent it in two months ago and Nothing....called...no response..left messages...no call back...a rip off...not happy. internet Author: Mendocino, California Medical Laboratories: 23andMe Internet

Dec 12 2013
23andme My experience California Author: Newark, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: 23andme Select State/Province

May 25 2013
23andMe THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF! AVOID THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU!! THEY ARE FAKE!! Mountain View california Author: detroit, Michigan Alternative Health: 23andMe Mountain View, Select State/Province

May 20 2013
23andMe RIPOFF!! SCAM!! REPORTS FALSE AND UN-TRUE (AVOID THIS SCAM) Mountain View California
medical reports are inaccurate Author: Beverly Hills, North Carolina Alternative Health: 23andMe Mountain View, California