Your Search | 24 protect plus - intelius
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 08 2010
24 Protect Plus (Intelius) 24 Hour Protection Plus direct debited my checking account for a service I had not requested (24 hour credit report availability) , Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: 24 Protect Plus (Intelius) Internet

Dec 31 2009
24 Protect Plus - Intelius UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT TOTALLING $164.65 Internet Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Internet Fraud: 24 Protect Plus - Intelius Internet

Nov 09 2008
24Protect Plus Charged my credit cared without authorization! 24 Protect Plus (Intelius) Nebraska Author: Suncook, New Hampshire Computer Fraud: 24Protect Plus Nebraska

Sep 27 2008
24 Protect Plus (Intelius) Fraudulent charges on card Omaha Nebraska Making headway Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Internet Fraud: 24 Protect Plus (Intelius) Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 28 2008
24 Protect Plus - Intelius ripped me off TOTAL SCAM all because of Intelius!! Des Plaines IL I got my money back. Author: somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: 24 Protect Plus - Intelius Des Plaines, Illinois

Feb 16 2008
Intelius, 24 Protect Plus Intelius Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Bellevue Washington Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Intelius, 24 Protect Plus Bellevue, Washington