Your Search | 24 protection plus
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 24 2012
24 Protection Plus Was added to my wife's credit card without authorization. She had been ill and I was taking care of her finances and just thought it was some kind of protection for her card. Anyway it was not authori Charged to our credit card without authorization Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: 24 Protection Plus Internet

Oct 14 2009
24 Protection Plus 24 protect plus, They have charged my Credit card without authorization every month for at least a year $18 or so, without my authorization Internet Author: tampa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: 24 Protection Plus Internet

Jun 10 2008
24 Protection Plus RIP-OFF unauthorized charges, and Service rep THREATENED TO KILL ME Houston Texas Author: edmond, Oklahoma Credit Services: 24 Protection Plus Houston, Texas

Dec 19 2007
24 Protection Plus 24 Protect Plus fraudulently accessed my account and withdrew money on multiple occasions Omaha Nebraska Author: Davie, Florida Corrupt Companies: 24 Protection Plus Omaha, Nebraska

Nov 14 2007
Intellius Unauthorized 24 Protection Plus Charge of $14.95/month billed to credit card Internet Author: Tonawanda, New York Internet Fraud: Intellius Internet

6, Report #271969

Sep 02 2007
24 Protection Plus Is A Fraud fradulent scam,beware of charges on your debit or credit card Des Moines Illinois Author: bayonne, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: 24 Protection Plus Nationwide

Jan 26 2004
24 Protection Plus ripoff- no idea who they are but they got me too! Omaha Nebraska Author: flagstaff, Arizona Internet: 24 Protection Plus Omaha, Nebraska