Your Search | 45 second loan
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 05 2013
45 Second Loan Patrick kept telling me that if I sent them money western union that they would deposit 2000 to my account plus the 196 I was to send western union back to me as well I told them to lose my information that Im not stupid and i knew it had to be a scam then he told me that he will be pulling whatever he can out of my bank account in the next three days now after reading these im scared because he got very foul mouthed with me after threatening to steal money out of my account and then hung up on me.I called back and the girl that answered was rude and hung up as well. I just pray to god they dont try anything with my account i have already notified my bank as well...BIG SCAM STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Loans: 45 Second Loan Internet

Apr 02 2013
45 second loan 45 SECOND LOAN OFFERED ME A LOAN AND TOLD ME I HAD TO SEND $150 TO SECURE LOAN las vegas, Nevada Author: Bowie, Maryland ORGANIZED CRIME: 45 second loan las vegas, Nevada

Nov 14 2012
45 second loan , 45 second loan.com ripped me off! took 700.00$ not a penny back Internet, Nevada Author: newington, New Hampshire Loans: 45 second loan Internet, Nevada