Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Specific results for:

AT@T

Showing 1-25 of 2,856 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "AT@T"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Afni Charging an amount for AT&T when I had cancelled my acct years ago Bloomington Illinois
Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet Services: Afni Internet

Feb 06 2017
AT&T Ripoffs, Liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: Bainbridge, Indiana Sales People: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Vests AT T/ Portland Oregon Charged my checking account $47.70 Internet Internet
Author: Alburgh, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Vests AT T/ Portland Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Dec 24 2016
at&t Unfail treatment Nationwide Wrong on so many levels.. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless AT&T lied to me and took money from me all while refusing to unlock my phone until after X-mas because I moved to T-Mobile. Nationwide Why would that be? Author: Spring Branch, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
ManDale Jackson MJ Jackson, Marketing Empire Solutions, CYDCOR impersonation, scam, door to door, commissions, theft, impersonation, ID theft, property damage, direct marketing, cydcor, houston, ManDale Jackson, AT&T, Houston Texas Nationwide
Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ManDale Jackson Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
AT&T Digital Life Fraudulent Sales Practices Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Security Services: AT&T Digital Life Internet

Dec 14 2016
AT&T Bait and switch, fraud Nationwide Incorrect Author: Rapidan, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Vesta-AT&T prepaid This wonderful company---NOT---charged my debit card TWICE on November 14, 2016, $72.79 each time! Portland Oregon Author: Elroy, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Vesta-AT&T prepaid Portland, Oregon

Dec 06 2016
AT&T / DISH Monthly bills change and get higher , poor internet service (not as promised or advertised,) VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE marietta,ga. Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T / DISH Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
AT&T Loyal customer Nationwide Author: Endicott , New York Internet: AT&T Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
At&t I have canceled my bill long ago and at&t still billing me for the services! I paid for the billing charge when I call in the canceled it and they still want to charge me for something I don't use anymore! All I can say AT&T are leeching money! AT&T money leecher Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Unusual Rip-Off: At&t Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
AT&T Uverse AT&T Uverse Lies Ventura California Author: California Internet Services: AT&T Uverse Internet

Nov 09 2016
allconnect Scammed an elderly woman into AT&T by saying Time Warner was not available Atlanta Georgia Author: Thornville, Ohio Cable TV: allconnect Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
AT&T Wireless Switcher Offer - scam - Advertising entices customers to switch carriers to AT&T and then AT&T does not honor the advertised switcher offer bonus payment Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
DIRECT TV AT&T Satellite Signal Loss since AT&T acquisition Alexandria VA Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cable TV: DIRECT TV AT&T Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
at&t Beware at&t Nationwide Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charges Portland, OR Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vesta AT&T Internet

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
AT&T Started charging $7 a month without permission to fix bad modem Nationwide And?? Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
AT&T will not give refund of 2500.00 over payment Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
AT&T Direct TV The absurdity of this policy is beyond comprehension Rochester Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide