ADVANCEABLE TECHNOLOGY, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Advanceable Technology, llc
There may be more reports for "Advanceable Technology, llc"
For more results perform a general search for "Advanceable Technology, llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Was supposed to receive trial of cdb oil for 5.98 well 14 days after I made the order they charged me 79.99 Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology llc Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Modesto, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceable Technology llc Scottsdale, , Arizona

Oct 09 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Free cbl isolate pay shipping but charged 74.00 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: RICHMOND HILL, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Total SCAM Scottsdale, AZ Author: Holland, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, AZ

Sep 25 2017
advanceable technology llc misled me with shipping only ,trial offer,and i cannot contact them, i sent email ,still charged me Nationwide Author: smithville, Mississippi Alternative Health: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

11, Report #1401965

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technology, llc Made unauthorized charge of 69.98 ro my card on Sept 23rd at 7:19 pm. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Wirtz, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, llc ,

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable-technology, llc. SCAM of CBD Scottsdale Arizona Author: corbin, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Advanceable-technology, llc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 28 2017
Bipedd LLC, Advanceable Technology LLC 6501 East Greenway Pkwy 103-648Scottsdale, AZ\Endo Oil Distributor Bipedd product Endo Oil. I saw the advertisement on the web. I ordered a trial size as advertised for $5.97. I received this order Distributor is in Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Internet