Your Search | allen lewis & associates
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 02 2013
Allen Lewis associates A guy named mark I think he was a black male Nasty attitude He was very angry and he kept trying to make me give him my checking account and was saying you just don't understand you need to pay this he acted like I stole something like I was go Jacksonville , Florida Author: Meridian, Mississippi Collection Agencies: Allen Lewis associates Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 13 2011
Allen & Lewis Associates - Mr. Lomax Misrepresents himself as an attorney JACKSONVILLE, Florida Author: orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: Allen & Lewis Associates - Mr. Lomax JACKSONVILLE,, Florida

Jul 01 2011
Allen Lewis & Associates unknown Harrassing phone calls for the past 7 years Jacksonville, Florida Author: Taylors, South Carolina Music Shops: Allen Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 19 2009
Allen Lewis & Associates Scare Tactics Jacksonville, Florida Author: niagara, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Allen Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 19 2009
Allen,Lewis & Associates Law Firm Rude,threatning, and bothering me at work Jacksonville, Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: Allen,Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 02 2009
Allen & Lewis Law FirmAllen,Lewis & Associates Law Firm Contacted me at work, emergency concerning my son 13! Jacksonville Florida Author: Worthville, Kentucky Lawyers: Allen,Lewis & Associates Law Firm Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 07 2009
Allen Lewis & Associates STILL USING ILLEGAL COLLECTING PRACTICES! Jacksonville Florida Author: Springville, California Credit & Debt Services: Allen Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 02 2008
Allen, Lewis & Associates Do not deal with these people if at all possible. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrieta, California Collection Agencies: Allen, Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 07 2008
Allen, Lewis & Associates - Terri There was a Verbal agreement made that acct. would not be debited for least 3 days after my money was deposited. Jacksonville Florida Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Lawyers: Allen, Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2007
Allen, Lewis & Associates; Custom Collection Programs For Business Called my mother's home, looking for me, looking for a relative Jacksonville Florida Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Collection Agencies: Allen, Lewis & Associates; Custom Collection Programs For Business Jacksonville, Florida

Nov 29 2007
Allen Lewis & Associates Violation of debt collection loaws Jacksonville Florida Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Allen Lewis & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

12, Report #261933

Jul 20 2007
Allen & Lewis Associates, WINSTON OLIVER WINSLOW, J W LOMAX I'm an attorney, you're going to jail, it's going to be a long weekend. give me a break! ripoff JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Allen & Lewis Associates JACKSONVILLE, Florida