Your Search | andres "el cuervo" larroque - argentina - terrorist - drug trafficking -
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 09 2015

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Classic Steering Supply owner: Andres Gonzalas Subjet took my order and did not send my order to me and would not answer my calls or emails-he is a thief lake Elsinor, California California Author: Chowchilla, California Auto Parts: Classic Steering Supply Internet

Oct 07 2015
Eforcity Never Received My Purchase El Monte California Author: grand prairie, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Eforcity El Monte, California

Oct 06 2015
levon gevorkian be carefull...used car rip off el monte California everything good Author: west hills, California Auto Dealers: levon gevorkian Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Your Roofing Leads Katy Computer Specialists Katy Computer Repair Your roofing leads manager ,Glenn Patchen, had asked for my services as a programmer and has refused to pay me Katy Texas Author: El mourouj4, Other Programmers: Your Roofing Leads Katy, Texas

Oct 01 2015
North American Readers Choice Grand theft & intent to commit fraud El Paso Texas Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Funding Merchant Source Roberto Mangi Marina Afra Roberto Mangi aka Marina Afra Brother & Sister Same Person-Linkedin Doubles-False Identity El Segundo CA Maryland NY
Author: El Segundo, California Cash Services: Funding Merchant Source Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Roberto Mangi Funding Merchant Source, Marina Afra Criminal-Changed Name-Jailbird-False Claims-Not His Company El Segundo Nationwide Author: Manhattan, New York Loans: Roberto Mangi Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
roverclassic .com VSB Enterprises Inc. sold me a used isuzu for 5300$ woth 1000$ at the most ....piece of junk staten island New York Author: el paso, Texas Motor Vehicle: roverclassic .com staten island, New York

Sep 24 2015
woman within Roamans promise free returns but charge $7.50 restock fee El Paso Texas Author: West Deptford, New Jersey Clothing Stores: woman within El Paso, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Bluetrustloans RIPPED ME OFF Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Liars: Bluetrustloans Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Body wellness Body Wellness LLC | 6965 El Camino Real Ste 105-260 Carlsbad, CA 92009 | 1 ( 855) 298-4478. †These statements ... Aurolax ripoff El Camino Re Ste 205-26 California
Author: Accokeek, Maryland Eye Care: Body wellness El Camino Re Ste 205-26, California

Sep 21 2015
Magical dream escapes We entered a raffle at the local circus. A few days later we received a phone call saying we did not win the raffle but we were still eligible for a great vacation package. Hallandale Beach Florida Author: El paso, Texas Amusement & Theme Parks: Magical dream escapes Hallandale Beach , Florida

Sep 19 2015
Atman, Inc. Cancelled order without permission charged restocking fee El Segundo, CA Internet Author: Cornell, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Atman, Inc. Internet

Sep 18 2015
Humana Insurance Representatives & Plan Coverage Information Booklet promise services that are not really available Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Health Insurance: Humana Insurance Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
team lear asset disposition Do Not Believe a Word This Company Says!!!! Internet Author: El Cajon, California Realtors: team lear Internet

Sep 14 2015
Las Gardenias Apartments AKA Integrity Asset Management Me, my 3 duaghters and disabled son are TIRED of sweating in our apartment due to a NON-functioning A/C El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Home Owner Associations: Integrity Asset Management El Paso, Texas

Sep 14 2015
dianeBdesigns Stay off from dianebdesigns Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: El Cajon, California On-Line Business: dianeBdesigns Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2015
Tippi Teas WORST PLACE ON EARTH El Paso Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Tippi Teas El Paso , Texas

Sep 11 2015
Eschelon michael lee Everything the agent said to me was practically a lie and he will not return my calls. internet Internet Author: el monte, California Furniture & Furnishings: Eschelon Internet

Sep 09 2015
Resortcom International ACTIVATION FEE San Diego California Author: EL Paso , Texas Timeshare Rentals: Resortcom International San Diego, California

Sep 09 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Said I owed money for Magazines , 30 months of $50 very persistent El Paso Texas Author: Hartselle, Alabama Mail Order Services: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 06 2015
Premiere Props Dan Levin and Dawn Rapp they auction off my dead husband's movie props collection El Segundo California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premiere Props El Segundo, California

Sep 06 2015
Qpid Network China Love,,,,, and Interferred with a Love Call Internet Author: EL CAJON , California Internet Fraud: Qpid Network China Love, Internet