Your Search | auto body fit network, llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 06 2013
TYC Car Parts Discounted Auto Body at http://www.tyccarparts.com/; Auto Body Fit Network LLC or www. Do Not Order Anything From TYC Car Parts or Autobody Fit Network LLC! This Company is deceitful and did not deliver my order - despite repeated emails and phone calls! I called four times only to be put on hold anywhere from 20 minutes to almost an hour (I used my cell phone so calls are free). My emails were not answered, nor were the forms I filled out online. The front line employees are rude, rude, rude! These people are predators to innocent buyers looking to purchase parts to repair their cars. Shame on the folks who work at this company, they don't seem to have any honor or morals. ; Addison Illinois Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: Auto Body Fit Network, LLC ; Addison, Illinois

Apr 23 2013
Auto Body Fit Network, LLC uncooperative, repeated lies, deceptive, took money but didn't deliver our products. Addison, Illinois Author: New Bloomfield, Missouri Auto Advertising Services: Auto Body Fit Network, LLC Addison, Illinois

Feb 13 2013
Auto Body Fit Network LLC Bad bumper shipped Addison, Illinois Author: Naples, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto Body Fit Network LLC Addison, Illinois

Jan 26 2013
auto body fit network llc sent me a bumper cover for a 2009 Mustang that had a broken part, bad paint job that I paid extra for Addison, Illinois
Author: Waynesville, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: auto body fit network llc Addison, Illinois

5, Report #912055

Jul 14 2012
Auto Body Fit Network - Auto-BodyParts.com, AutoBodyFit.com, Discountbodyparts.com Poorest customer I've ever experienced Internet Author: Englewood, Ohio Auto Parts: Auto Body Fit Network LLC Internet

Jul 03 2012
Auto Body Fit Network LLC Auto Body Fit Network LLC or http://Oembumpers.com or http://Autobodyfit.com Poorly done products. Warning to others!!! Addison, Illinois Author: Long Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Auto Body Fit Network LLC Addison, Illinois

Mar 02 2012
Auto Body Fit Network LLC Auto-BodyParts.com TAKES YOUR MONEY, DOES NOT SHIP COMPLETE ORDER, DOES NOT RESPOND Internet, Internet Author: MANSFIELD CENTER, Connecticut Auto Parts: Auto Body Fit Network LLC Internet

Jan 06 2011
Auto Body Fit Network, LLC. USAUTOBODYPARTS.COM Takes Your Money But Never Ships Be AWARE!!! Addison, Illinois Author: Morton, Mississippi Auto Parts: Auto Body Fit Network, LLC. Addison, Illinois

grateful