BEACH BODY P90X Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: BEACH BODY P90x
There may be more reports for "BEACH BODY P90x"
For more results perform a general search for "BEACH BODY P90x"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 27 2013
BEACH BODY CREDIT CARD CHARGES UNAUTHORIZED UNAUTHERIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGES BY BEACH BODY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH TORRANCE California Still scamming people Author: ENCINTAS, California Weightloss Programs: BEACH BODY P90x TORRANCE, California

Jul 20 2009
Beachbodies - P90xBeach Body - P90X Extream Training System Another person billed before completeing their order. Internet How did they get your information Author: Franklinville, North Carolina Fitness Consultants: Beach Body P90X Extream Training System Internet

May 18 2009
Beach Body P90X Extream Training System billed my card before I even submitted the order!!! Internet Rochelle, Please contact me ASAP I have solutions. Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Beach Body P90X Extream Training System Internet

May 18 2009
Beach Body, P90X charged my card when I didn't confirm or submit my order and didn't let me cancel Internet Jamie, Please contact me. Author: Des Moines, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Beach Body Nationwide