Your Search | beauty & truth
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 31 2016
Beauty & Truth spoke with 2 reps re fraudelant charges for submitted to my credit card for 2nd new order of Erase/RepairHA and Renewing Serum CE while I was still in trial 30 period St. Louis Nationwide Author: WILLIAMSVILLE, New York Court Judges: Beauty & Truth Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
GPN*HealthJive Find Beauty & Truth , I lost shipping/handling, 1st month product cost, automatic membership not authorized Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Beauty Salons: GPN*HealthJive Internet

Jan 26 2016
Beauty & Truth Life-on-air-body Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Missouri Beauty Products: Beauty & Truth Internet

Dec 03 2015
Beauty & Truth GPN*HEALTHJIVETEL DECEPTIVE SELLING TROY MI Author: St Louis, Missouri Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Internet

Nov 25 2015
beauty & truth False Advertisement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: beauty & truth Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2015
Beauty & Truth LIFE-ON-AIR-BODY TRULY-BEAUTH BELIEVERBEAUTY offered merchandise at shipping cost only, then you cancel, and they continue to bill you exorbitant costs Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laurel, Mississippi Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Internet

7, Report #1219916

Apr 02 2015
Beauty & Truth Worthless Liars Troy Michigan Author: Wilmington, Delaware Telemarketers: Beauty & Truth Troy, Michigan

Mar 18 2015
Beauty & Truth Beauty and Truth Oxy Genius, Beauty and Truth Wrinkle Rewind, Skincare Precision, GNPhealthjive,1-866-710-5109, 1-877-423-0617.  Troy Michigan Author: Melbourne, Florida Eye Care: Beauty & Truth Troy, Michigan

Feb 21 2015
Beauty & truth I order the 3 items from the above company. After placing the order I read detail's about each product. I found out that if did not send email with RMA numbers for return of 3 Items. C.S.R. pronunciation of the English Language was not understandable Troy, MI 48084 Nationwide Author: Monroe Twp, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty & truth Nationwide

Jan 07 2014
Beauty & Truth Called company and asked not to send future orders. Return policy must be within 30 days of purchase. The RMA number they game me to return was 45166163072. I was charged $78.49 on my banking account. I got ripped off. Troy MI Trials... Author: New Lexington, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Beauty & Truth Troy, Michigan

Dec 27 2013
Beauty & Truth Changed their free offer to trial, trying to charge me more, Troy Michigan Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Beauty & Truth Troy, Michigan

Sep 06 2013
Beauty & Truth Beauty & Truth Wrinkle Rewind They didn't tell the truth Troy Michigan Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Beauty Products: Beauty & Truth Troy, Michigan

Jul 09 2013
BEAUTY & TRUTH ,TM, TRIANGLE FULFILLMENTSHOP NBC IN MAY AND JUNE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED $3.95, $78.49 BOTH IN MAYAND THE SAME AMOUNT IN JUNE. IN JUNE WHEN I RECIEVED THEFIRST ORDER I CALLED THE SNBC NUMER I HAD CALLED AND TOLD THEM IDID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT AND THAT I WOULD REPORT THEM TO FRAUD DEPT. OFMY POLICE AND TO MICROSOFT AND THE PHONE COMPANY. HE PROMISED TO DISCONTINUE THE ORDER AND WAS VERY SORRY AND HEWOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. THIS MONTH I RECEIVED ANOTHER PACKAGE AND WAS AGAIN CHARGED. I NOTIFIED MY BANK AND THEY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND THAT THIS COMPANY WAS GETTING MY CREDIT CARD NO AND INFORMATION FROM SNBC. I HAVE TRIED 4 TIMES TO REACH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT BUT I'VE BEEN HUNGUP ON BY THE FOREIGN SPEAKING ORDER TAKER I GET. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, MY NAME AND INFO REMOVED. AND RETURN THE PRODUCT. TROY, Michigan Author: Greenville, California Credit Card Fraud: BEAUTY & TRUTH (TM) TROY,, Michigan

May 16 2013
Beauty & Truth Misleading automatic re-order Troy Michigan Author: Makawao, Hawaii Beauty Salons: Beauty & Truth Troy, Michigan