Your Search | blockbuster "late" fees
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 01 2014
Leaders Merchant Sevices They quoted a rate of 3.5% and charged approx. 7%. . Charged an additional fees of $283 after I verbally and by email closed the account. Very deceptive! Thousand Oaks California Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Leaders Merchant Sevices Thousand Oaks, California

Oct 01 2014
Ymax Oration scammed me out of $358 telling me that the bank charging to transfer money and I need to get a loadable card so they can send the money. Telling me there are several fees to cancel. Washington District of Columbia Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Ymax Oration Internet

Oct 01 2014
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING charged me fees that i don't owe or know anything about. Had this mortgage with 4 different companies over 30 years and never missed a payment or ever even been late with one. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Carrollton, Tennessee Cross-Border Scams: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Oct 01 2014
PowerPay EVO Payments International Kathryn Parenteau, Powerpay, Power Pay, Evo, Evo Payments International, You will be responsible for those fees as well as the current balance and no refunds will be provided for your bank fees. Portland Maine
Author: Folcroft, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PowerPay EVO Payments International Portland, Maine

Oct 01 2014
Flagship Merchant Services Deceptive Practices...Fees Withdrawn after Several Cancellation Requests Thousand Oaks California Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Thousand Oaks, California

Sep 30 2014
Merrick Bank Thieving bullies; Late-fee liars; A criminal collection agency disguised as a accredited bank; shameful liars and thugs South Jordan Utah Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Banks: Merrick Bank South Jordan, Utah

Sep 30 2014
Bb&t bank Fraudulent overdraft fees with money in account to cover charges Milledgeville Georgia
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Customer: Bb&t bank Milledgeville , Georgia

Sep 29 2014
Jessica Schmitz Jeanette Mullins, Carol Collamore, Mac Roland, Jerome J efferent Internet scam trying to collect transportation fees for Motorhome I was selling on RV trader.com Internet Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Auto Transporters: Jessica Schmitz Internet

Sep 29 2014
ios Telecom, IOSTLCO, Used their pay phone collect call service and ios telecom charged me $19 for a 1 minute LOCAL phone call. Do not give them your credit card because they will take advantage of you. How does 1 minute equate to $19 for a local phone call? They give you the run around saying that they have operator fees, government fees, taxes, etc. Palo Alto California Author: California Telephone Answering Services: ios Telecom Palo Alto, California

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 27 2014
yes communities lawton ok Sherwood village late fee lawton Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: yes communities lawton ok lawton , Oklahoma

Sep 27 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Sep 27 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia wells fargo wachovia wells fargo charlotte, North Carolina
Author: quakertown, Pennsylvania All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 26 2014
ASF Payment Solutions ASF International Completed contract. Refuse to cancel. Still charging dues and late fees Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Fitness Consultants: ASF Payment Solutions Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Sep 26 2014
Windam Professionals WindamPros, Department of Education Collections, Depart of Education Debt Resolution Group Overcharged and Inflated legal and collection fees and charged intesest on top of the fees Salem, NH Nationwide Author: lava hot springs, Idaho Collection Agencies: Windam Professionals Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
parisa fishback attorney fishback law corporation bogus billings, refuses to refund unearned fees,, corrupt, dishonest irvine California Author: irvine, California Attorneys & Legal Services: parisa fishback attorney irvine, California

Sep 24 2014
First premier Bank card Services unlawful business practices with discriminatory excessive fees and charges Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Banks: First premier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Sep 24 2014
Netflix charged me four times in one month for service. and will only refund one payment.and i received two overdraft fees because of them internet Author: Gillett, Wisconsin Video Stores: netflix Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Neustar Charging DNS data fees after I deleted my account Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Internet Services: Neustar Internet

Sep 23 2014
Cell Phone Repair CPR Astoria Steinway Queens Was not able to fix cell phone screen, Damage it, the cell phone and asked to pay 38 dollars fees for not doing anything. Personnel very rude and all it mattered is the 38 dollars. Long Island City New York Author: astoria, New York Telephones: Cell Phone Repair Long Island City, New York

Sep 23 2014
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Fees even with Hurrican Odile Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Sep 23 2014
Service America Always late, overcharge and neglect customers Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
health sciences inst Took fees out of my bank account without authorization or without my knowlege,and I have no idea how they obtained my information nationwide Author: GRANBY, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: health sciences inst Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide