Your Search | blockbuster "late" fees
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 28 2016
My Scooters and ATVs atvs_discounter (eBay) Deceptive Sales Tactics, Charged After-Sale Fees, Item Not As Advertised Arlington Internet
Author: Mico, Texas Motorcycles: My Scooters and ATVs Internet

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 23 2016
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems !!BEWARE! Laundry Scam 8$ Hold on Credit Card every single swipe?!!! Overcharging hidden Fees!!Scam! El Segundo, Ca Nationwide Author: La Habra, California Laundry Services: WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems Nationwide

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2016
www.shadowhawkflashlights.com Shadowhawk7582 Las Vegas BLVD. S #115-405Las Vegas, NV 89123 Completely false advertising. Fraud. Late delivery and product is not anywhere near as advertised Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Grange, Illinois Liars: www.shadowhawkflashlights.com Las Vegas, Nevada

May 21 2016
valley-dynamo Submitted work with out payment. Dallas Internet They did pay just a lttile late Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: valley-dynamo Internet

May 19 2016
Justfly.com Justfly flight booking Hidden fees, poor customer service, misleading information and rude representatives *** ***** **., ***** ***, Summerside Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: Justfly.com Internet

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 18 2016
Transcity Limos IF you like to be horrified by overcharges and hidden fees, book with transcity limos Chandler Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Transcity Limos Chandler, Arizona

May 17 2016
Working Persons Store Incompetent! Customer service awful! South Bend Indiana We want to make this right Author: Conway, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Working Persons Store South Bend, Indiana

May 16 2016
shaw city engines EBAY #371606694287 payed him for a motor and avoided my shipper and EBAY WOULNT DO ANY THING!! Fresno California shipping fees Author: Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: shaw city engines Fresno, California

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 15 2016
Credit one False charges and then late fees. Call everyday and managers say they clear my account then get more bills with extra late charges Internet Author: Pgh , Pennsylvania Banks: China Film Group Corporation Internet

May 13 2016
Lending Bee, Inc. Vladimer ISperov, Boris Dorfman, Alla Tenina, Art Danyelli, Marcus Straud, LBC Capital Income Fund, LLC Bait in Switch, Liars, False Promises, Hidden Fees, Over charges Illegal activities North Hollywood California Author: playa vista, California Loans: Lending Bee, Inc. North Hollywood, California

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Warning past due crimnal fees or fines Miami Florida Author: Gray, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Miami, Florida

May 10 2016
Community managment group CMG, ryder woods in Texas City DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT YOU WILL BE STUCK IN A FINACIAL HOLE THEY ONLY KEEP INCRESING ALREDY SKY HIGH HOA FEES.  Connecticut Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Home Owner Associations: Community managment group MILFORD, Connecticut

May 09 2016
William Hines Company David Laufer Offer loan charge up front fees don't give loan or refund my money Oakdale Minnesota
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Loans: William Hines Company Oakdale, Minnesota

May 08 2016
OnSet Talent Agency Unscrupulous charging of fees. Essentially a portfolio mill Toronto Ontario
Nonsensical Ignorance Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: OnSet Talent Agency Toronto, Ontario

May 07 2016
Freedom Mortgage Freedom Mortgage continues to say they dont receive payments. I had an existing mortgage company for over 20 yrs and NEVER had an issue. From Day one Freedom Mortgage was a problem. Not locating my checks. Charging late fees that were not owed. They do not respond back or resolve issues. mount laurel New Jersey Two solutions for you Author: Mahwah, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage mount laurel , New Jersey

May 04 2016
eBay Disrespectful to sellers/no seller protection/my business cut to 1/3 for over 1 disputed return! Highest seller fees of any forum! Rude on the phone! Internet Author: Williamsburg , Virginia Adult Book Stores: eBay Internet

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL