Your Search | blockbuster "late" fees
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 31 2016
Suntrust Bank Florida Profit Corporation SUN TRUST CORPFiling InformationDocument NumberP14000032651FEI/EIN NumberN/ADate Filed04/10/2014StateFLStatusACTIVEPrincipal Address28705 SW 132 AVE # 103HOMESTEAD, FL 33033Mailing Address28705 SW 132 AVE # 103 Outrageous Overdraft Fees Temple Terrace Florida
Not the bank's fault Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Temple Terrace, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Cold Spring Advisory Louis ottimo SCAMMED ME OUT OF 7500 IN FEES new york New York Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory new york, New York

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 29 2016
cineble.com when you sign up for free trial,they do Not tell you about the cancelation fees. its a scam to get your cash no matter what happens. also when you try to cancel within 24 hours they still charge your card. WTF after the first time i contacted them, i could not find the site again and recieved a email that i would be charged anyway. Internet Author: Kimberley, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Cineble Internet

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Cenlar Central Loan Administration and Reporting Charges Fees they Cannot Explain!!!! Ewing NJ No Trolls Author: Mena, Arkansas Mortgage Companies: Cenlar Internet

Aug 27 2016
Sears Untrained clerks, Don't answer phone. Installers gouge customers & are Late Dallas Texas Author: duncanvile, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Dallas , Texas

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 23 2016
Euramex Management, Wesley St. Claire Apt. Homes Obtain fees by fraudulent means by deceptive practices made by untrained leasing agents Atlanta, Larenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Property Management: Euramex Management, Wesley St. Claire Apt. Homes Atlanta,, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Colonial Van Lines Scammed us for over $9,000 in moving fees Margate Florida Author: gulfport, Mississippi Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Aug 22 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest...no Vehicle Unprofessional, Deceitful Mesa Arizona ... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Hidden fees Orlando Nationwide
Author: Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Company charging customer fees for their mistake Dallas Texas Author: Maysville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Nationstar Mortgage Company Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
target I was instructed to enroll my bank acct for ACH to go auto pay but still I was charge late fee. Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: WESTON, Florida Credit & Debt Services: target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
TOPHATTER frauding sellers, buyers, overcharging scheduling fees, commission is absurd, discrimination against sellers, Palo Alto, Ca Internet Author: Custer, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: TOPHATTER Internet

Aug 15 2016
Enterprise Auto Rental Over charged on fees Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Auto Rental Buford, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
Alliance Apartment Movers Failed to Honor Verbal Price Quote, Three Hours Late, Unprofessional, Dishonest, Left Items Behind Nationwide Author: Gahanna, Ohio Moving Companies: Alliance Apartment Movers Nationwide

25, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet