BLOCKBUSTER "LATE" FEES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Blockbuster "late" Fees
There may be more reports for "Blockbuster "late" Fees"
For more results perform a general search for "Blockbuster "late" Fees"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Ulven Investments Mr Magnus Aksel Fake Company. They steal Risk Analsyt Fees Kirkenes Norway
Author: Portland, Oregon Investment Brokers: Ulven Investments Internet

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

Apr 20 2017
Sexperttyomi.com Tyomi MorganGoddess Tyomi Did Not Get What I Paid for and refused to refund my money IInternet
Webinars advertised as Non Refundable, Replays sent for Late comers Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: Sexperttyomi.com Illinois

Apr 19 2017
HCTRA Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson law group ignored mailing address listed vehicle registration. Sent all notices to the wrong address. They refuse to acknowledge mistake in an effort to extort me into paying additional fees. Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Toll Booth Cashiers: HCTRA Houston, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Red Stone Ranch apartment UDR property Beware of move out fees!!! Cedar Park Texas
Author: Round Rock, Texas Questionable Activities: Red Stone Ranch apartment Cedar Park, Texas

Apr 18 2017
WorldPay Deceptive, Unethical Business Practices, Hidden Fees, Scam Company Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Card Processing Companies: WorldPay Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Freedom financial / YG motors YG motors sold me a car, after that they claim that they have nothing to do with the financial company. They tell you if you don't pay even one day late you loose the car. Miami  Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Freedom financial / YG motors

Apr 17 2017
Attorney Mitchel H Spinac This Attorney He took money for a case and did nothing but lose paperwork, miss court dates, file late. when I fired him judge returned my money. Kingston and hudson New York
Author: glendale, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Mitchel H Spinac Kingston, New York

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 16 2017
Upwork Global Inc Commiting Tax Fraud and Charging 25% Fees Instead of Stated 20% Mountain View California Author: California Internet Services: Upwork Global Inc Mountain View, California

Apr 15 2017
A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) Jonathan and his brother José destroyed my rental unit! They were hired to remove two walls, repair minor drywall, plaster, and paint. However, the damage they caused is not only negligent, but criminal. My communication began with Jonathan (The business owner) and he and his brother came over to quote the project. We agreed on a price and the work that was to be done, and ultimately they were supposed to begin once we had a contract in place. We agreed half upfront, and half when finished. Although, if they were late they were penalized per day. Ultimately it resulted in Jonathan being almost completely absent from the work and his brother Jose trying to pick up the pieces. As a result, they were completely behind schedule and did a terrible job on the paint.... but this was the least of my worries! NEVER USE A+ Painting or Jonathan Zuniga! West Jordan City Utah
Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Builders & Contractors: A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) West Jordan, Utah

Apr 13 2017
First Progress Outrageous fees to pay overcharged bills Columbus Georgia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: First Progress Columbus, Georgia

Apr 13 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, LTD Mr. Alan Ching & Mr. B.J. Lee Upfront Fees for Project Funding and Funding was never executed North Point, Hong Kong Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, LTD Internet

Apr 13 2017
Zeh & Associates This is not a company that help, they get monthly (large) fees and huge downpayments to but do nothing Manassas VA Author: OKC, Oklahoma Loan Modification: Zeh & Associates VA

Apr 13 2017
emblem credit card tci I had been with this company for 6 yrs never late been paying them in january they closed my account sioux falls North Dakota Author: cincinnati, Ohio Liars: emblem credit card sioux falls, North Dakota

Apr 12 2017
Reed Nissan Motors Reed Nissan THIS PLACE LIES AND ADDS ON FEES YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT 0 DOWN PAYMENT MEANS 0 DOWN PAYMENT NOT YOU CALL AND CANCEL MY PREVIOUS WARRANTY WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND USE IT FOR A DOWN PAYMENT Orlando Florida
Always read before signing Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Warranty: Reed Nissan Motors Orlando, Florida

Apr 12 2017
exhaustdistribution exhaust distribution shipped my part 5 days late and it did not fit correctly, do not order from this company Tonawanda, NY 14150 New York Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: exhaustdistribution Tonawanda, NY 14150, New York

Apr 12 2017
Williamsburg Townhomes THESE APARTMENTS SCAMMED ME OUT OF $80 APPLICATION FEES!!!! Garland Texas Author: Garland , Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Williamsburg Townhomes Garland , Texas

Apr 11 2017
Credit one Fraudulent fees...every time I look at my statement they have added new charges. Last vegas Nevada Author: Locusts grove, Oklahoma Accounting: Credit one Last vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
Conn's Customer Service personnel: Alyssa, Ray, DL Reported me late to the Credit Bureaus Twice when I wasn't late at all. Beaumont, Texas, Internet Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Conn's Internet

Apr 11 2017
Bank of America Theft from poor people, they hate us so they punish us Nationwide
I love this website - it makes a permanent record Author: naples, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Thomas Wiggin Thomas Byron Wiggin Denied my loan two months after I appied and one day after charging my credit card $505 for mortgage fees New York NEW YORK Author: Bronx, New York Mortgage Brokers: Thomas Wiggin Internet