BLOCKBUSTER "LATE" FEES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Blockbuster "late" Fees
There may be more reports for "Blockbuster "late" Fees"
For more results perform a general search for "Blockbuster "late" Fees"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Total Quality Logistics TQL LATE PAYMENT ON INVOICE MILFORD Ohio Author: PA, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Total Quality Logistics Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Jim, you don't know what your talking about Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 25 2017
Haband Charging late fees after cancelled credit card Nationwide Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Haband Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Jean and Michael Make money on application fees never to help you find a rental Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Property Management: ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Leesburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 24 2017
Sellers Playbook SELLING ON AMAZON- HIDDEN FEES Internet Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook Internet

Jun 23 2017
Transcontinential Valuations TCV This company likes to cheat the appraisers of there fees for services provided Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Financial Services: Transcontinential Valuations Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 23 2017
Macomb Same Day Appliance Repair They take your fees and never come back! Michigan Author: Michigan Appliances: Macomb Same Day Appliance Repair Michigan

Jun 23 2017
PODS, Portable on Demand Storage, PODS Enterprise, Inc. Deceptive bait and switch sales practices, hijacking of personal property, unauthorized credit card transactions for storage fees Clearwater Florida
Author: Keene, New Hampshire Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
WSFS BANK WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME FEES AND FEES WILMINGTON Delaware Author: wilmington, Delaware Consumer Services: WSFS BANK WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jun 19 2017
Krystal Nails Scam, deceit, lying, overcharge, hidden fees, poor work, Schererville Indiana
Author: Whiting, Indiana Nail Salons: Krystal Nails Schererville , Indiana

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
BB&T overdraft fees for pending charges that have already reflected in my balance Nationwide Why? Because You Don't Have The Money! Author: Duluth, Georgia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Acceptance Now RAC (Rent A Center) Uploaded ridiculous interest fees on consumers Nationwide Customer Service Author: Waldorf, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Verizon Fios TV & fees surcharges taxes New York New York Author: Great Neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: Verizon Internet

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Waste Management Waste Management - I was over 30 days late in paying my invoice for period 3/1/17 through 4/30/17. El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California Recycling/Trash removal: Waste Management El Cajon, California

Jun 14 2017
Reservations.com Beware of Service Fees for changing the pay method of reservation Orlando Florida Author: Colchester, Vermont Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
Freedom Card Solutions, Matt, David Wright Changed contract after our meeting and sent it in to get more money from me. I didn't even know until my fees went through the roof. Then Matt and David blocked our phone numbers. Winter Park Florida Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Freedom Card Solutions Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Acceptance Now RAC Bobs Furniture Hidden Fees, Tripple Pay for Value, Will Wrongly Report to Credit Unions when they originally scam you! Should be illegal BOBS Furniture- Brookfield, Connecticut Customer Service Author: New Milford, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Internet

Jun 13 2017
TD Auto Finance Never Finance your new car through this bank. They will do anything to make you late and collect fees Nationwide Simple Remedy Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: TD Auto Finance Nationwide