Your Search | blockbuster "late" fees
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Sonitek International Sonitek Refused to Release my Source Code, Grossly late in completing projects, All they care about is Money richmond hill Ontario Author: Maple, Ontario Computer Software: Sonitek International richmond hill, Ontario

Jul 22 2016
motorsportslab Ferari /Lumbo drive deals Beware of hidden fees and restrictions after buying the deal. Internet Author: fresno , California Racetracks: motorsportslab Internet

Jul 22 2016
Public storage Ripped me off on my account with double fees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Group Red Matthew Brozovich Was late to every meeting we had and did not return any of my money Kirkland Washington Author: KIRKLAND, Washington Legal Services: Group Red WA

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 22 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Alisha @ ext:704615 Even though I paid on time I keep getting late fee notices and no one will do their job to fix the issue! Chicago Illinois Author: Riverside, Illinois Collection Agencies: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
iDrive Online Backup Shady Business Practices, Terrible Support, Random Fees Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: iDrive Online Backup Internet

Jul 21 2016
Johns Hopkins Bayview extra fees and price gouging Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Doctors: Johns Hopkins Bayview Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Wheaton Worldwide Moving Wheaton Property stolen, late, unprofessional Indianapolis, IN Nationwide Author: Canton, Michigan Moving Companies: Wheaton Worldwide Moving Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
Toronto Transit Commission unreliable, can not depend on them, needs improvement, too expensive, raises their prices every year for NO good reasons, made me late today, has excuses for all of their problems Toronto Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California City Buses: Toronto Transit Commission Toronto, Ontario

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon

Jul 20 2016
itstru payment processing tru payment processing made easy big rip-off on fees and deception on services carlsbad, California
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc, itstru Author: carlsbad, California itstru payment processing carlsbad, California

Jul 19 2016
Clear Creek Tax Company Said they could help my business with late filings of taxes paid them 10,000$ and they did nothing Colorado Author: Potsdam, New York Accounting: Clear Creek Tax Company Colorado

Jul 19 2016
College of Southern Nevada Bradley Gruner, NSHE TRUMPED UP FEES BY NSHE EXTORTIONISTS Las Vegas, Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Jul 19 2016
PSI Gate - PSIGate.com - Walter Cobham - Warren Lusk These guys STEAL application fees and DENY legitimate businesses their merchant accounts and fail to respond to emails. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: PSI Gate Internet

Jul 18 2016
Student Loan Counsel studentloancounsel Misleading information and fees Huntington Beach California Author: Vancouver, Washington Loans: Student Loan Counsel Huntington Beach, California

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet

Jul 17 2016
custservice@allamericanreaders.com They are linked to mysurvey.com basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: custservice@allamericanreaders.com Internet