BLOCKBUSTER "LATE" FEES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Blockbuster "late" Fees
There may be more reports for "Blockbuster "late" Fees"
For more results perform a general search for "Blockbuster "late" Fees"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
skinrevive4you Too late to cancel order and no return policy Ann Arbor Internet Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Beauty Salons: skinrevive4you Internet

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Lumidaire Joanna Gaines Face cream products Hidden charges and membership fees Costa Mesa California Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2017
Best Egg You are correct about misleading and allowing consumers to believe, through strategic wording that thier credit score would not be affected..also in their rebutle against the other complainer, they are misleading saying your credit rate wont be affected. When you actually wont know your true credit rate until the do the hard hit. They get 5.99 percent in fees off the top..and your credit rate could be higher than your existing credit card rates as much sd 29.99 percent. I am happy the other person posted  the info...I chose to not sign up. All I can say is read the entire paper before signing up. Internet Author: Broadview, Illinois Loans: Best Egg Internet

Aug 12 2017
Full of Surprizes Madeline Winn Full of Themselves, Over-Priced and Opens LATE Oceanside New York Author: Upper Brookville, New York Moving Companies: Full of Surprizes Oceanside, New York

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Through SHOPIFY I ordered 2 of Jodys secret workout bRAS ON jUNE 22ND 2017 AND PAID $44.96 ON LINE THROUGH SHOPIFY I have made a complaint to Shopify they said to call my credit card company to refute the payment, which is a bit late to do after 6 weeks of waiting, Jodys Web Site is now inactive this was a major rip off! web site only Internet Author: Patrick AFB, Florida Alternative Health: JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Internet

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

16, Report #1392072

Aug 11 2017
Best Price Caskets DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They sold me a Vault/Casket Set. Guaranteed overnight. Vault arrived late, Casket did not arrive at all! When I disputed the credit card charge, they continued to charge my credit card! Dallas Texas Author: Gautier, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Best Price Caskets Dallas, Texas

17, Report #1391981

Aug 11 2017
R & M Design Group, LLC Rick McGaha He gave a price and asked for half upfront and half when the work was to be completed. He was given 80% for the funds, kept changing the start date. No permits were acquired. They were late, unprofessional and did not clean up after themselves. They did shotty work and did not complete the job in its agreed upon manner. Roswell, Georgia Internet
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Architects & Designers: R & M Design Group, LLC Internet

18, Report #1391964

Aug 11 2017
Beauty within Free trial for 4.99 shipping once received their number to cancel is disconnected try returning to sender they don't except return to sender I have emailed every address I could find and CALLED every number I could find no one can help me, no will cancel my FREE SAMPLE . THEY HAVE STOLEN OVER $370 FROM MY ACCT AND COSTED ME $120 IN OVER DRAFT FEES PROVO Utah
Author: painesville, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Beauty within PROVO, Utah

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
HF Bio FT Company claims to send you a free claim, sends a bottle plus an additional item you never orders and charges you fees plus shipping for both. Company then charges you for another shipment 2 weeks later. We you call to complain, they tell you that the items you received were not free trials. You ask for their address to return the products, they say they're send it within 24 hours but never do. St Petersburg Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: HF Bio FT St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Hewitt Financial Services LLC Charged Excessive Fees for a deposit account, would not respond to requests to close account Lincolnshire Illinois Author: jacksonville, Florida Financial Services: Hewitt Financial Services LLC Lincolnshire, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Will ignore your contact to service unit and does not honor warranty. North South Carolina
 And please make sure this company is licensed Author: Eastover, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Clearwater , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Ship Shape Marine Canvas late, lying,crook Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Tucker, Georgia Upholstery: Ship Shape Marine Canvas Pompano Beach, , Florida