Your Search | blockbuster "late" fees
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 21 2016
Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Jackass Realtors - SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANE - Salesperson. Real Estate Agent selling homes in Ancaster, Binbrook, Burlington, Dundas, Glanbrook, Grimsby Agnieszka Murray Thieves and Fraudsters - SHAWN MURRAY, TONY LOCANE AND AGNIESZKA MURRAY are arranging shady 2nd mortgages where they make up expenses and fees at their whim Ancaster, Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
CheckPeople.Com Total Rip Off, Hidden Fees, App Does Not Work, Not In USA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet: CheckPeople.Com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Google Adwords wiped my bank account clean from re-ocouring advertising fees unknown to me. Mountain View Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Google Adwords Internet

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio Typical Sub-Prime stupidity Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Southwestern Electric Power Company AEP American Electric Power Post payments late. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Texarkana , Arkansas Utility Companies: Southwestern Electric Power Company Shreveport

Oct 17 2016
XFinity Comcast Bogus Fees and Charges on Cable Bill Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cable TV: XFinity Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Allegiant Airlines Advertised rate includes ALL taxes and fees! Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Allegiant Airlines Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Magicjack Ymax Hidden Added Fees West Palm Beach Florida Author: Scranton, Kansas Telephone Companies: Magicjack West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Wells Fargo Exorbitant fees Nationwide Author: 903 Wilshire Ct, Georgia Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
15, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
16, Report #1331977

Oct 06 2016
Green Line Relocation and Systems American Relocation LLC Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening and ruining stuff Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: Green Line Relocation and Systems Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 05 2016
Select Portfolio Serving, Inc. Attachng additional Fees, unknow Mortage holder,same letters in one day, and lying about mail. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Serving, Inc. Salt Lake City, , Utah

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
Country Home Products Rip Off on Return Fees and Charges Vergennes Vermont Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Country Home Products Vergennes, Vermont

Oct 04 2016
Carol Wright Gifts Dr Leonards Charged late fees for items already paid for. Monroe Wisconsin Author: Kanab, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Carol Wright Gifts Monroe, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2016
Williamsburg Apartments, Garland Scam Run To Gather Application Fees, Cost Me Alot Garland Texas Author: Marlin, Texas Housing Rentals: Williamsburg Apartments, Garland Garland, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Shop of the world ,jeff mongold Shonda jean evans, Victoria lee klug Proceed to deposited $2495.22 in bank account, withdraw cash after 24hours , deduct your commission $300 $15.22 for dinning at mcdonald, Starbucks or subway any of your choice..and additional $44 for transfer fees..transfer $1065 to Shonda jeab evans and $1071 to victoria lee klug...
Author: Henderson, Nevada Bake Shops: Shop of the world (jeff mongold

Oct 03 2016
storage treasures storage battles while storage treasures was launching their new web site had offer to not charge buyers fees and when auctions ended they decided to extend the auction 30 more days so that they wouldn't have to honor what they had offers their buyers. im not sure how auctions are run but im pretty sure this is against auction policy. i hope that many buyers that had this happen to will come forward and sue this company for refusing to refund the buyers that keep them in business phoenix arizona Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Auctions: storage treasures storage battles Internet

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina