Your Search | blue hippo capital, llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 18 2010
blue hippo capital, LLC i ordered a computer and made like 700.00 doolars in payments and never got my computer. vienna, Virginia Author: independence, Kansas Computer Dealers: blue hippo capital, LLC vienna, Virginia

Jul 21 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC bluehippo.com Bluehippo owes me $1900.00 dollars and never received a laptop please help me get my money back. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Columbia, Kentucky Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Took my money and ran, would not reimburse told me I had to purchase something else with $99 Baltimore, Maryland
Author: Campbell, Missouri Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 10 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC order computer and put down$ 99.99 when got bill it was 2,075.00 called them to cancel they said they would not return money but I can use it as credit toward anything after trying many times I found Raeford, North Carolina Author: raeford, North Carolina Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Raeford, North Carolina

Jan 23 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com Blue Hippo Drafted Money and FAILED to deliver on PRODUCTS Baltimore, Maryland Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 14 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC they took my money and gave nothing in return baltimore, Maryland Author: portland, Oregon Computer Rental 2: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC baltimore, Maryland

Dec 21 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC This company charged my account twice in two days and now there is no way of contacting them and I haven't received my laptop Baltimore , Maryland Author: St.Bernard, Louisiana Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 21 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Got me to give you money from my account and send you a check Baltimore , Maryland Author: Detroit Lakes, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 19 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC biggest headache in the world baltimore, Maryland Author: crockett, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC baltimore, Maryland

Oct 03 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Blue Hippo BIG Blue Hippo TRAMPLES YET ANOTHER UNSUSPECTING PERSON Baltimore , Maryland
Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Cameras & Video: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 01 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC BlueHippo Funding, BlueHippo Capital, LLC. Scammed with the flim flam by BlueHippo Baltimore, Maryland Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 24 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Blue Hippo Capital,LLC. An almost sucess story! Okemah, Oklahoma Author: Okemah, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: Computer Dealers: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

May 03 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC BLUE HIPPO SUPER SCAM!!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Aventura, Florida TV Advertisements: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 21 2009
Blue Hippo Capital,LLC computer fraud Baltimore Maryland Author: Anytown, Iowa Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo Capital,LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 01 2008
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com They took my money and ran like a thief in the night. That's not the worst of it. They have our SS#'s and other personal information. Imagine what they could do with that. When will something be done? Do we have to wait for another 911? Baltimore Maryland Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Mail Order: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com Baltimore, Maryland