Your Search | crow & hjs design
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 05 2013
CROW & HJS Design and Hans J Schindhelm Promised to repair Hummel and it has been almost 3 years and nothing but broken promises Sleepy Hollow New York Author: hobart, Indiana Internet Fraud: CROW & HJS Design Sleepy Hollow, New York

Dec 03 2012
CROW & HJS Design CROW Inc Took my Boehm piece to repair, and my check for $360, 18 months ago. Now does not answer phone calls, or email requests. Sleepy Hollow, New York Author: Bloomfirld, Connecticut Glass Repair Shops: CROW & HJS Design Sleepy Hollow, New York

Sep 14 2012
CROW & HJS Design(Ceramic Restorations of Westchester Inc.) Hans J. Schindhelm - Master Restorer Sent my rare MI Hummel TMK 1 Holy Angel water Font 11/8/2010 estimated repair 3 months. Now 2012 and Hans will not return phone or e-mails from me. On 9/4/2011 he promised I would get it Sleepy Hollow, New York Answer to Robert Author: oceanside, California Internet Fraud: CROW & HJS Design(Ceramic Restorations of Westchester Inc.) Sleepy Hollow, New York

Aug 29 2012
Crow & HJS Design Hans J. Schindhelm Don't Even Think About Contacting This Individual Sleepy Hollow, New York No repairs received Author: Slayton, Minnesota Customer: Crow & HJS Design Sleepy Hollow, New York