Your Search | countrywide home loans, bank of america home loans, american home mortgage
There may be more reports for "countrywide home loans, bank of america home loans, american home mortgage"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "countrywide home loans, bank of america home loans, american home mortgage"
Approximately 1 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 17 2009
CountryWide Home Loans, Bank Of America Home Loans, American Home Mortgage As a first Home Buyer I was told that my mortgage would be no more than, at the worst, all inclusive, 1100.00 a month but at closing it went up substantially, as well, a year after, even though I was told that my Escrow was included in the 1000.00 a month mortgage payment,it went up 300.00 plus after that. puting my amount at a whopping 1400.00-1500.00 a month. SIMI VALLEY California Escrow Author: Hiram, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: CountryWide Home Loans, Bank Of America Home Loans, American Home Mortgage SIMI VALLEY, California