DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DAR Waterfront & Associates
There may be more reports for "DAR Waterfront & Associates"
For more results perform a general search for "DAR Waterfront & Associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 28 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio and Allegro anti aging creme Sherman oaks California Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Aug 26 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I owe nothing for the product I shipped back. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Portland, Oregon Skin Care: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks,, California

Aug 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates BRIO skin care cream is a complete and toal scam sherman oaks California Author: LITTLETON, Colorado Infomercial Rip-offs: DAR Waterfront & Associates sherman oaks, California

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet Author: Lafayette, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: DAR waterfront & associates Internet

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California Author: Maysville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

9, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

10, Report #1392049

Aug 11 2017
Dar Waterfront &Associates Faulse attempt to collect a debt Sherman oaks California
Author: Beaumont, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront &Associates ,

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day & Night serum and Allegro Anti Aging cream SCAM for collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: Overland, Missouri Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 09 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates I received a letter of collections for $98.71 they claim to have bought the account from in Encante skin Sherman Oaks
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks , CA

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Trying to charge me for a product that was returned Sherman California Author: Carrollton, Georgia Beauty Products: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman, California

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging me for Regenify Eye Cream $99.01 which I mailed back to the Co. as soon as I got it in May and charging me for Valerr Skin $98.71 and I never Received. Total $197.72 my acct. # 10072438 previous acct. # 1208366 . Sherman Oaks California Author: Troy, Missouri Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Attempted collection of non-existent past due balance Sherman Oaks California Author: Florida Bait-and-Switch: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 07 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Dar Waterfront and Associates send me a notice stating that it was attempt to collect a past due balance and that they had purchased this debit from creditor name allegro anti-aging as a charge off, I did order and received a trial order from allegro for the cost of shipping of $4.99, but no additional products were purchased. I have all documentation for this transaction. Sherman oaks california Another victim Author: Hialeah, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Dar waterfront & associates Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Sent me letter This is an Attempt to collect a past due balance for companies named: Brio Day and Night Serum $109, and Allegro Anti-Aging $103 totalling $212. Past Due I have NEVER received a bill from these companies nor have I ordered from them. I did send products back about a year ago to some company but don't remember name of it. Ventura California Author: carrollton, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Aug 07 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Attempt to collect a past due balance - Brio Day and Night Serum Account # 10057794 Sherman Oaks California Phone help Author: El Dorado, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 05 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Creditors: Regenify Eye CreamAnd Valere Skin Phony debt collection. I ordered free sample online then canceled my account after first 3 month supply was chagerd to bank account. . Serman Oaks California Author: Palermo, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates , California

Aug 03 2017
Dar waterfront &Associates I was on a website looking through things and when I clicked on to look at this anti-aging cream and clicked out they must have automatically sent me the cream then a few days ago here in July I received attempt to collect a past due balance of $70.04 in which I did not ask for the cream to be sent to me Sherman oaks California
Author: Moorefield, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Dar waterfront &Associates Sherman oaks, California

Aug 02 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates sent me a letter saying I owe 98.71 to a company called Encante Skin. I never heard of this company. I don't owe this money. Sherman Oaks CA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Personal Services: Dar Waterfront & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 02 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates I received a charge off notice from DAR Waterfront reg a charged off of $99.01 the creditor is Belle Epoque. I have never heard of either company and there is absolutely no way to speak with someone. Per the letter a judgement is being placed against me. Please have this judgement removed asap as this is a scam I do not owe Belle Epoque nothing. Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Dar Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a notice of a past due account on an item I have never heard of nor purchased. Sherman Oaks California Author: Hartsel, Colorado Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 01 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Allegro Anti-Aging Cream I never ordered Allegro, did receive box & returned to sender same day Sherman Oaks California I sent this letter to them, after not able to do it on-line and the msg said when I called 800/289-5916 Author: Whittier, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California