Your Search | edp reporting, edp card
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #261917

Jul 19 2007
EDT Reporting, EDP Card Hello, my name is Tonya and I have been rip-offed and my bank account was robbed for $159.95 by EDP reporting and by looking at the Rip-off report.com website, I found that I am not the only one that this happened too. ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: elora, Tennessee Internet Fraud: EDP Reporting, EDP Card Internet

Apr 18 2007
EDP Reporting, EDP Card look at their website or enter any info and the will take money out of your account Ripoff Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Cash Services: EDP Reporting Internet

3, Report #231975

Jan 22 2007
EDP Reporting, EDP Card, EDebitpay FRAUDS, RIP-OFFS, SCAM ARTISTS, THIEVES Valley Village California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Belleville, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: EDP Reporting, EDP Card Internet

Jan 06 2007
EDP Reporting EDP Card Thieves.. Stole Money from Me.. Never Heard of them until a charge showed up! There are multiple reports concerning these people which I only discovered after the fact I have never heard of them, never contacted them and most certainly did not authorize any charges These people are nothing but modern day highway robbers Internet Author: SF, California Corrupt Companies: EDP Reporting EDP Card Internet

Dec 15 2006
EDebitPay - EDP Technologies Corporation - Secure Deposit Card - EDP Reporting - EDP Card - Paul Cleve Fraudulent electronic check drawn on my bank account Ripoff Valley Village California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Durham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: EDP Reporting - EDP Card - EDebitPay - EDP Technologies Corporation - Secure Deposit Card Valley Village, California